IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

25 minutes ago, chinapig said:

But do you believe Ashton would admit he was wrong and that he is not qualified to be in charge of all day to day football operations? He's a walking ego.

I posted ages ago that MA was a crook and only interested in his own self gains. As for Mr Landsdown I remember a statement he made after being promoted against Rotherham. Most of you we're probably there....... Enough Said. JOKE CLUB and been happening for ages. Just sell the club.

It is pointless calling for Holden to be sacked. He should never be in the job, but the shambles that is Mark Ashton is directly to blame for the mess we have on the footballing side . That our owner has made continued errors in choice of Ashton and previous managers makes it all the more worse. The owner has to accept he has made horrific choices, and despite him spending millions to justify his choices, it has come home to roost. The first person who needs to sort their act out is the owner. it starts with him, and it starts with him admitting to himself he has again made a total mess up of the situation. Without that self admission, the club is going to implode. The owner has no need to talk, apologise admit errors to anyone . He just has to sort his own sh1t asap. Ashton and Holden and all of the coaches need clearing out this week. 

22 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I'd have kept LJ at the time, but wanting a fresh face doesn't make it their fault. They wanted an experienced manager not Deano

I defended him before today, but this is very much his Tinnion moment. He promised us a turning point, he said he could motivate them. He clearly cant, he has to go now. I dont think he will though

I honestly think we’d be doing better under Johnson than we are now. I wasn’t against his sacking, but if you sack your manager you have to bring in someone palpably better.

We did not. What we actually did was give another decent bloke, totally unqualified for the role, the position and it’s turning out like it always has when SL has done that before. 

Surely Holden has to go after this, but that won’t solve the problem. SL and Ashton will appoint the next grateful yes man and we’ll go round in circles again. It’s pitiful. 

Archived