IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Then they should be disciplined or sacked. In normal working life unless involved in an official dispute refusal to do your job results in discipline or worse. Why should it be any different in football. 

It shouldn't be but it is. Can't do anything about that.

Dean is now in an untenable position and we are sleepwalking towards the lower end of the table BUT until Teflon get his arse kicked out of it nothing will change.

We absolutely must kick Teflon's arse out of it.

If we're honest, this has been coming for a long time. I'm surprised it's against Watford, as they have had problems scoring. If you constantly invite the opposition to attack you and don't attck yourself, the inevitable will happen.

Shame the owners never saw this happening when they chose the new man to replace the previous failure. 

4 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

theres a difference between wanting him appointed, and understanding the decision.

He wasnt my first choice, but the way it was talked up and those first few interviews I was excited about the prospect. I was wrong.

'Excited by the prospect'! Of Dean Holden!

Harsh to say but it's the supporters of these abysmal appointments down the years that have conspired in City being perpetual underachievers.

Archived