IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Watford fifth: https://streamja.com/0Pqz1

You have to wonder whether Bentley got himself into a poor position there so he could dive convincingly; as if he tried.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

Honestly I don't care if they put 10 past us so long as it means Holden is out and SL wakes the **** up and realises we need an experienced manager who actually has tactical knowledge and the ability to get the best out of the players!!! 

Last week I prophesied as to where Mick M would take Cardiff this season. I suggested it was far from impossible for him to sneak them into the top 6. Well, they have now currently shot up to 7th and just 6 points off. yes its tight around them but a lot of us wanted someone like him or Hughton; both are doing cracking jobs at their respective clubs yet we had to suffer the utterly pathetic spin from Ashton that they had done an 'exhaustive search over 6 weeks and Holden was the best man for the job'. To say he is a disingenuous condescending flannel expert has to be the understatement of the year. Other clubs' fans must have breathed a huge sigh of relief when City appointed him or are laughing very loudly now.

Frankly, I think his remarks were a disgrace not least because he told people/fans, in close quarters, that an exciting appointment was coming. I wish he would leave the club immediately. Pathetic waste of space of a man.

There, I said it.

Just now, pl00peh91 said:

It’s infuriating that Nagy, Massengo and Palmer had good chemistry in the last 15 minutes of the game against Sheff Utd but instead of seeing that and building on it he sticks on “Thierry” Henri Lansbury in a position he’s already stated to be uncomfortable in!

Holden and our 'England' coaches are all tactically inept it seems

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

You have to wonder whether Bentley got himself into a poor position there so he could dive convincingly; as if he tried.

Last week I prophesied as to where Mick M would take Cardiff this season. I suggested it was far from impossible for him to sneak them into the top 6. Well, they have now currently shot up to 7th and just 6 points off. yes its tight around them but a lot of us wanted someone like him or Hughton; both are doing cracking jobs at their respective clubs yet we had to suffer the utterly pathetic spin from Ashton that they had done an 'exhaustive search over 6 weeks and Holden was the best man for the job'. To say he is a disingenuous condescending flannel expert has to be the understatement of the year. Other clubs' fans must have breathed a huge sigh of relief when City appointed him or are laughing very loudly now.

Frankly, I think his remarks were a disgrace not least because he told people/fans, in close quarters, that an exciting appointment was coming. I wish he would leave the club immediately. Pathetic waste of space of a man.

There, I said it.

I've said before on here and I'm happy to repeat myself: Cardiff, Boro and Forest will all finish above us. There's a lesson three times over there. 

I have nothing against Holden for sure. He has zero experience and if Barcelona will give him a job, is Barcelona's fault not his, as it was to our Board.

He learned something probably and he will stick with league 2 teams or assistant manager at better teams.

Steve Lansdown "bla bla bla speech" has tired me already. I known that he supports this club for decades and that he really love Bristol City. But, based on his money and his chances to even make good profit by playing in Premier League, he really did not that much apart from our stadium in the last years.

We had some nice transfer fees but that is due to our business also by selling player on big money in the last years. We have that Fair Play rule ok, he can not use extra money for that regulations but I think our club cand do much better with the money that we have. Bournemouth did it, Brentford now again, Hull City did it, I don't know..even Sheffield United, they are a big name but in the last 7,8 years they were not better than us.

Time for SL to think if he really wants to do something more than make us disappointed season after season. We can't blame the coaches everytime. It is the board fault the most.

Archived