IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Banjo Red said:

All 3 coach the squad hence coaches and yes they need to answer a lot of questions.

No, the coaches should never have been appointed.

I know Dean Holden doesn’t know what he’s doing at this level, he doesn’t have to tell me that.

Ashton and Lansdown however.

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

I have nothing against Holden for sure. He has zero experience and if Barcelona will give him a job, is Barcelona's fault not his, as it was to our Board.

He learned something probably and he will stick with league 2 teams or assistant manager at better teams.

Steve Lansdown "bla bla bla speech" has tired me already. I known that he supports this club for decades and that he really love Bristol City. But, based on his money and his chances to even make good profit by playing in Premier League, he really did not that much apart from our stadium in the last years.

We had some nice transfer fees but that is due to our business also by selling player on big money in the last years. We have that Fair Play rule ok, he can not use extra money for that regulations but I think our club cand do much better with the money that we have. Bournemouth did it, Brentford now again, Hull City did it, I don't know..even Sheffield United, they are a big name but in the last 7,8 years they were not better than us.

Time for SL to think if he really wants to do something more than make us disappointed season after season. We can't blame the coaches everytime. It is the board fault the most.

Apparently if you make the same mistake time and time again it’s a sign of something ! Millen, Tins and now Holden but expecting a different outcome 

Steve C from his hospital bed would be better that this disgraceful shambles. Get him back, with Wilbs, and Keith Burt (ideal for a summer where out of contract players, youth players and hungry lower league players are the game). Would not have been my thoughts a year ago, but I am scared the club is on a rapid decline, and we need someone in who can man manage, get the squad together and playing with clarity. I see the situation as serious. Really serious. If the owner could take that, then Paul Cook needs to be in before next Saturday. We need people who say it as it is, not yes men , who agree with people who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. This situation is no knee jerk it has been building for over 2 years. If the owner wants to hold onto some of the progress, this is not time for head in the sand, excuses , or procrastination. We need the BCFC family as one again and all working in the same direction. 

Archived