IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, City1970 said:

Gerry Gow and Norman Hunter are the last real leaders of the club and my god do we need players like that now. 

Unfortunately those sort of players have inexorably been rule refereed out of the game. Now it's a namby pamby tippytoe affair. That said Mick M, Neil W and Chris H seem to manage alright working around it.

Just now, BCFC_95 said:

Who’s the one to do the audit? The guy at the top?...he’s the one who appointed Ashton in the first place. A ‘top to bottom audit’ stalls when the guy at the top is part of the problem. 

Agree that’s where our problems begin and end, sadly doesn’t appear the sort of manager able to take criticism and then act on recommendations 

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

He's on £150K year over the package for a CEO in a similar sized company in the real world. Absolute charlatan.

I want him gone, but this is football in the 2020s. 

Everyone is on more money than they'd possibly earn in any other job they might do.

Just now, MarcusX said:

Not specifically Dean, but the 2 England coaches and the enthusiasm he showed.

We don't all have to be pessimistic doom merchants you know.

Is nothing to do with being a 'pessimistic doom merchant'. Dean Holden was completely the wrong appointment. Beyond me how anyone could fail to see that. 

'One born every minute' is the thought that comes to mind!

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Agree that’s where our problems begin and end, sadly doesn’t appear the sort of manager able to take criticism and then act on recommendations 

Exactly. The guy has done so much right in the business world, he’s probably not used to getting stuff wrong. 

Archived