IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

But in interview he might have been. I bet nearly all of us, especially those who have worked in a white collar environment, can look around the workplace and wonder how the **** did he/she get that job. Answer, because they had the minimum qualifications required to apply but they interviewed well. Clichéd or not they went in with confidence and said all the right things. 

Usually because they had the right handshake in my experience 

Said before the season started we will fight for avoid relegation.  At that time we had no manager. Maybe Holden is not good enough but look at our players. Not defending DH but 2 og by Moore, Vyners pass before one of their goals etc etc. As someone said: Moore and the Young player on the left side No good idea. Logged out from Robins TV att 3-0  could not watch anymore . We will see what happen next game. No left back is a big problem, Moore? This was real bad.

The academy hype surely now put to bed. They are to young and not up to this level at the moment and maybe won’t be.

Everyone wanted the kids and has hyped them up despite the reality being very different.

Seymenyo just can’t score at this level so can not make it as a championship player.

Towler not ready and have doubts he will be for at least 2 seasons.

HNM & Bakinson just not strong enough for the top end of the championship also don’t see a goal in them.

T.Moore is a disaster waiting to happen every time he plays.

We don't trust O’Leary.

So where are all these great kids maybe at L1 but not this level.

Edwards aside who for me looks better than seymenyo after 70 mins of football at this level.

Its not the main problem that lies with very poor recruitment and the choice of manager who was always doomed to failure. 

But let’s stop pretending they are they are ready for this level when the just aren’t.

15 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

But in interview he might have been. I bet nearly all of us, especially those who have worked in a white collar environment, can look around the workplace and wonder how the **** did he/she get that job. Answer, because they had the minimum qualifications required to apply but they interviewed well. Clichéd or not they went in with confidence and said all the right things. 

Don't knock it - that's how I got my job twenty years ago!   Took them years to work out I was sh!t.

10 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Mick McCarthy is doing a good job at Cardiff, why didn’t we go for him

Imagine Mick McCarthy having a football conversation with Mark Ashton.     

Or Mick McCarthy listening to Mark Ashton speak for 2 minutes without head butting him.

Watford played well and didn't look like a team that hadn't won in their last 3, but we let them play the way they did and look like a team that are not going to win in our next 30.

It's been coming all season though and most of us could see it.

Quute rare for a manager to survive a 6-0 drubbing, especially after our recent run of results and it wilk reflect badly on the board if they don't step in and act.

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Watford played well and didn't look like a team that hadn't won in their last 3, but we let them play the way they did and look like a team that are not going to win in our next 30.

It's been coming all season though and most of us could see it.

Quute rare for a manager to survive a 6-0 drubbing, especially after our recent run of results and it wilk reflect badly on the board if they don't step in and act.

Since when has Lansdown worried about what the supporters think or anyone else for that matter. His club he pays the bills so he does what he likes and two fingers to everyone  else.

13 minutes ago, Better Red said:

The academy hype surely now put to bed. They are to young and not up to this level at the moment and maybe won’t be.

Everyone wanted the kids and has hyped them up despite the reality being very different.

Seymenyo just can’t score at this level so can not make it as a championship player.

Towler not ready and have doubts he will be for at least 2 seasons.

HNM & Bakinson just not strong enough for the top end of the championship also don’t see a goal in them.

T.Moore is a disaster waiting to happen every time he plays.

We don't trust O’Leary.

So where are all these great kids maybe at L1 but not this level.

Edwards aside who for me looks better than seymenyo after 70 mins of football at this level.

Its not the main problem that lies with very poor recruitment and the choice of manager who was always doomed to failure. 

But let’s stop pretending they are they are ready for this level when the just aren’t.

We don't have much of a choice but to play the youngsters because of all the injuries.

1 minute ago, Loco Rojo said:

We don't have much of a choice but to play the youngsters because of all the injuries.

We have gone backwards.

There are no excuses.

Every club has problems, the successful ones deal with them.

Our youngsters are very talented and need a coaching staff who know what they’re doing.

Lansdown get it sorted . Make the hard choices that the long suffering supporters deserve or pay the consequences.

Archived