Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've seen us ship 6 on occasions - Ipswich away - Cardiff at home - been watching home and away 40 years plus - I'm not sure I can ever recall a first half in which we have been so completely outclassed!

Edited by Red Exile

Still don’t think Holden is going anywhere till end of the season.

Not happy about it but think we are stuck with him.

Shambles; we are significantly worse than we were start of the season regardless of injuries.

Edited by samo II
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

tinnion "Oh god" as the 4th goes in. :laugh:

I suspect this game is resonating quite strongly with Tinnion. He probably had a similar feeling as Swansea scored at will in the 7-1 that was his last game as manager. 

That Swansea game was only 1-0 at half time. Today could get very ugly indeed. 

1 minute ago, RedEyez said:

Sacking Holden and the gang is essentially swallowing your pride and admitting you got it wrong. Something I don’t think Ashton and the board have in them. Sadly, this could be double figures and I think he’ll still be here next week.

I expect that swallowing pride and admitting they were wrong is is exactly what they’ll do. I’d imagine they’ll state pretty clearly that an experienced manager is what’s needed now. 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Hands up who's a smug bastard for not wasting a tenner again 🙋‍♂️

@Fordy62 no need to get involved.

I haven't spent a tenner all season,just watch efl on quest.

Not paying a tenner to be bored to death watching this garbage

• Like 1
Just now, GasDestroyer said:

This is a complete shambles of a club currently. Breaks your heart to see this happening.

They don’t care - the balance sheet is all that matters, we can write this season off - we go again may seem hopeful come August. 
not only are city awful the ref needs a kick in the unmentionables too

Just now, Numero Uno said:

What the **** has that got to do with anything? It was that little dwarf ****** who started the rot.

Don’t let Steve off of the hook so easily.

He is culpable in all of this. 

• Like 3
Just now, marcofisher said:

It’s not rocket science is it? Playing two number 10s and a number 8 as a midfield against one of the best teams in the league is tactical suicide. 

Lose the word "tactical". There's no sign of that.

• Like 1

The worrying thing for me about this game in particular is that Watford are creating the template for how to play against us for all the teams we have left to play. Our only hope of survival IMO is for a change of manager/head coach that will offer us something different to what we're currently doing.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Red white and red said:

I’m not saying he shouldn’t be sacked. You’ve missed my point mate. No established and experienced manager would work under the regime at city. The way Ashton and co control recruitment and interfere, would put any decent manager off. The only people we can attract are people of the same ilk as Holden. 

You don't know what managers will work under the current set up or if MA will now accept the set up needs a to change