IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's hard to say, I see what you mean but modern players, do they respond so well to the 'old school' methods. Can be varied.

This is purely tongue in cheek but maybe there should be 'cash flow' issues in the wage dept brought on by Covid. Hasn't done Derby or Sheffield Wednesday results any harm at all in recent months/weeks!

I understand what you're saying Mr P but a 'decent human being' (Dean clearly is a nice bloke) can't get these overpaid arseholes to perform, why not get an old school disciplinarian in? If the likes of Pato and Hunt want new deals, they will have to massively up their game.

8 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Mr Lansdown,

Please give me a right chuckle and send me an invitation to renew the season tickets of my 2 children and I as 'early birds'......

I may find something else to spend the £900 on this year.....

Agreed, absolutely no way I'm putting another grand into this club until there are significant changes to the direction and vision. 

When it's this bad ON the pitch, it's usually a reflection of what's going on OFF the pitch.

Lots of soul searching needs to be done by the owner and board.

Holden will go - but unless the root issues aren't taken care of, it's papering over the cracks.

A poor U23 being absolutely ripped apart because of our injury debacle.

A forward leading the line who already has a foot out the door.

A coaching staff incapable of seeing the problems amateurs foresaw before the game and falling into trap after trap from the opposition - yet standing, watching cluelessly.

Huge mess.

Archived