Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

Prinny

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Well, we all knew this was coming sooner or later. 

This will be seven or eight if Watford want it. No hiding place for Ashton now.

Been obvious to me for a while we would get a thrashing sooner or later with this coaching setup. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

My Mrs just piped up . That’s what you get for giving him the job . Should of got someone who knew what they are doing. And she don’t know shit about football.  :laughcont:

My Mrs just asked “are you sulking ?”

My reply : “Yes !”

• Haha 1

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

Then again throwing them on when a sides confidence on the floor. Clearly ours will be, this could set them back.

It can’t get no worse tho can it. I’m sure they will give much more energy and passion than what’s currently being shown

8 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Same here I haven't posted anywhere near as much as I used to immediately after his appointment. It is the worst  managerial appointment in City's history. 

Me neither. I rarely comment about City anywhere these days.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

My Mrs just piped up . That’s what you get for giving him the job . Should of got someone who knew what they are doing. And she don’t know shit about football.  :laughcont:

Bugger - that’s Mrs Red Army 75 odds on as Holden’s replacement!

• Haha 3

What concerns me is that we sack Holden this evening and then we've got Teflon and the Chairman taking six more weeks to pick another quality replacement whilst we have to put up with Laurel and ******* Hardy who have been no use to Holden at all in the meantime. The danger being if Laurel and Hardy get a few results they will get the job. If that doesn't happen then we end up with Michael Appleton.

How inspiring.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 6

Just now, WECANDO said:

Diedhiou shouldn't start another game. Put Britton in. He's scoring for the u23s. Also why are we not tighter to them? Why are we not getting stuck in. They're first goal needed Moore to keep running at their player and slide in hopefully wacking their player aswell and getting the ball out. So soft. 

I've said it before, if Diedhiou doesn't want to sign, don't put the shirt on 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bcfcchampions2015 said:

Absolute shambles of a football club - these players and staff should hang their heads in shame.

Mr Lansdown, We the fans have seen this coming for months, why haven’t you??

Dean Holden and coaching staff are so far out of their  depth it’s unbelievable. 

SL: "Don't disturb me, I'm watching the rugby"

• Haha 1