IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I quite like it as a central 3.

As long as Massengo has one of his useful games and not his lightweight waste of space ones. 

We always look better with Pato on the pitch, as long as he's fully up to speed. 

I love your two ‘as long as’.  That’s the problem; coaching staff don’t know how to get players playing at their best.  This is, of course, due to tactics chosen, positions players are asked to play in, and individual or group coaching. 

And pitch-wise there is the problem - coaches

People really expected Williams in the squad after his hammy tightening up midweek? Complaints of Holden over playing him up to this point, so assuming what we've been told up till now is the truth then could very well be giving him a game off to let it heal up and not risk it.

Just now, Davefevs said:

8 subs?

Whats the point in taking someone else if theres no intent on using them? Surprised we haven't just gone with 7 and left Pearson at home at this stage seeing as how he's not had a minute of football in several bench appearances.

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

People really expected Williams in the squad after his hammy tightening up midweek? Complaints of Holden over playing him up to this point, so assuming what we've been told up till now is the truth then could very well be giving him a game off to let it heal up and not risk it.

Well...it wouldn’t have been the first time they’ve played or trained a player this season with a knock or strain, is it.

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I love your two ‘as long as’.  That’s the problem; coaching staff don’t know how to get players playing at their best.  This is, of course, due to tactics chosen, positions players are asked to play in, and individual or group coaching. 

And pitch-wise there is the problem - coaches

And he even missed the “as long as Paterson turns up” on the end of it all, which is the biggest “as long as” of them all!

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

The best way for that 11 to play is this imo

Bentley 

Hunt. Kalas Moore Towler 

Vyner 

Lansbury. Massengo 

Semenyo            Paterson. 

Diedhiou

But I expect it will be 352. I wouldn't pick that set of players but that system is best for that particular 11 imo.

Otherwise a 352 with Lansbury holding probably becomes a 532 as we struggle in midfield. 

Leap of faith with Towler

Archived