Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

I tell you what, Jon. Great time now to send out the usual February email about 21/22 season cards.

Usually you say "buy now to guarantee your seat".  Now you can say, "buy now so you can guarantee anyone is sitting in the same row as you!"

On finally getting through to 'supporter services':

Caller: Excuse me, but my season ticket says E31.

Customer support: Can I take yoiur supporter ID please?

Caller: [REDACTED]

Customer support: Thank you. CLICK, CLICK, CLICK. Yes, E31. What's your problem?

Caller: What? There is no Row of Seat number assignment.

Customer support: Yes, E31. What's your problem?

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Dear Forum, you are officially allowed to melt down tonight.

I don't think we will, that was almost comedic and universally accepted on here.

We know what the problems are but only SL can solve them.

Just now, Bodiesaffer said:

Think now Deans lost the backing of the squad

We were told the players wanted him to get the job. When that happens my suspicion is that they think he is a pushover who will give then an easy ride. The same happened with Millen.

• Like 3

At least I'm home in the warm for this one.

The 0-6 to Cardiff was on my birthday, and I was sitting next to my cousin who lives in Cardiff and had come over with his Cardiff supporting mates. 

:badmood:

2 minutes ago, Fammyfan said:

Bentley has been our player of the season by far, yet only 3 teams (Huddersfield, Coventry and Wycombe) have conceded more goals than us this season.

That's one of the issues. When your goalkeeper is one of, if not thr best player of the season, then you're not in a good place.

Last time a goalkeeper had such a standout season for us? Tom Heaton. I don't need to tell you what happened next.....

9 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Fair play Wycombe, now leading at Huddersfield and Millwall in front against Reading....giving us an ideal opportunity to play an wounded animal and get our season back on track, says DH in his sleep.....

if there wounded were bloody dead

10 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

In a vain attempt to lighten the mood please feel free to add Maggie’s response 😀

Location, St Peter Port Guernsey

Date and time, 13 February 450 pm

Present, Steve and Maggie Lansdown

Steve, as he turns off Robins TV: Maggie it’s valentines day tomorrow and having just witnessed six of the best I have decided that rather than a gift I will grant you any wish you desire, what will it be Maggie?

Maggie, as she takes off her City scarf:

Steve 'get Lisa Knight over here' 

2 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

In all honesty this has been coming for some time. We have looked totally outplayed in so many games this season but somehow managed to not get stuffed and even more miraculously have picked up points.

Worrying times

Exactly this!

3 minutes ago, chinapig said:

We were told the players wanted him to get the job. When that happens my suspicion is that they think he is a pushover who will give then an easy ride. The same happened with Millen.

Indeed. All this ‘’Deano’’ crap from the off was never a good sign either. Once again the soft underbelly of Bristol City rears its head again, this club is far too cosey and nice and has been for years.

• Like 3
  • Flames 2