IGNORED

Robins TV

Meh

• Admin
4 minutes ago, boatman said:

On laptop using chrome looks fine so far.

Out of interest does anyone know if there is any way I can connect to my TV and not have a stuttering screen? 

If I have a full picture on my laptop my TV image stutters, but if I have the screen with black around edges (before expanding) the image onto my TV is fine 

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Out of interest does anyone know if there is any way I can connect to my TV and not have a stuttering screen? 

If I have a full picture on my laptop my TV image stutters, but if I have the screen with black around edges (before expanding) the image onto my TV is fine 

Pass I just use my work laptop and with my big monitor.

1 minute ago, phantom said:

It took a bit of fiddling but I have my HDMI cable connected and have set it to second screen only in dispalay settings. Seems to be holding up at the moment. First time I've used Robins TV. 

It was just pausing for ages but corrected itself when I changed the display settings.

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

If you register your complaint during the game, they will refund you.

There were 2 games earlier this season where the buffering made it unwatchable and the refunded me.

How do you register a complaint during the game?

App says running upgrade at the moment 

Archived