Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

FBC Live Podcast 6.00 PM - Deano's going nowhere!


Recommended Posts

Despite our shrieks for the majority calling for Holden's [and Ashton's] head he won't be leaving anytime soon as to drop him now would be an admission of failure by the powers that control our club.

We will discuss a performance in tonight's live podcast that has produced a result that has been coming for a while if the truth be told.

We are in free fall. 

Lansdown senior should return right away from his tax exile and sort this mess out but he won't will he?

https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=N9kbaT0Kuk7 LINK TO LIVE PODCAST

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Despite our shrieks for the majority calling for Holden's [and Ashton's] head he won't be leaving anytime soon as to drop him now would be an admission of failure by the powers that control our club.

We will discuss a performance in tonight's live podcast that has produced a result that has been coming for a while if the truth be told.

We are in free fall. 

Lansdown senior should return right away from his tax exile and sort this mess out but he won't will he?

https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=N9kbaT0Kuk7 LINK TO LIVE PODCAST

 

 

I’ve genuinely believed Holden will see out the season , but I can’t see him surviving this today. Poor performances , tactically inept, but must importantly desire from players lacking today , goals conceded were weak. 
 

@Fordy62agree 

@headhunterWoukd be interested in panels view if he does go who replaces. Please no comments of Eddie Howe 

Edited by daored
Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for some serious noise from the fan base Dave - Dont pull any punches

As I posted on another thread 

Considering the money spent on this shower of shite and a £33m wage bill that has to rank as the worst , most gutless performance in the last 30 years , and that includes Tinnion Swansea

National Radio , Sky , Chris Honour absolutely scathing about our lack of organisation , heart , and gutless ‘performance’

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, daored said:

I’ve genuinely believed Holden will see out the season , but I can’t see him surviving this today. Poor performances , tactically inept, but must importantly desire from players lacking today , goals conceded were weak. 
 

@Fordy62agree 

@headhunterWoukd be interested in panels view if he does go who replaces. Please no comments of Eddie Howe 

Cook. But If we don’t act now I think we’ll lose out to Birmingham. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Despite our shrieks for the majority calling for Holden's [and Ashton's] head he won't be leaving anytime soon as to drop him now would be an admission of failure by the powers that control our club.

We will discuss a performance in tonight's live podcast that has produced a result that has been coming for a while if the truth be told.

We are in free fall. 

Lansdown senior should return right away from his tax exile and sort this mess out but he won't will he?

https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=N9kbaT0Kuk7 LINK TO LIVE PODCAST

 

 

Why do you assume that they won’t admit a failure? It clearly is and I would expect the Lansdowns to put their hands up to this in their post sacking statements. They might be stubborn but you don’t get the money he has by being stupid!! Sounds a bit corny I know but good things do sometimes come out of bad situations. Could we see a change of direction here? Many will be sceptical for sure, but let’s see how this pans out....

Apologies to all for adopting an optimistic tone at a time like this. I’ll try not to let it happen again.😇

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A question to ask,

Do you actually think that Steve Lansdown wants to change the way the club is run or is he happy to just tread water and offset the clubs running costs without implementing a structure to take the club forward?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, daored said:

The whole structure of the club has to change , jnr & Ashton time to go. 

Yep. Sacking Holden ultimately achieves nothing as another management puppet will be put in place. 
 

the club needs a complete restructure from top to bottom - until that happens, we’ll continue to fail.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, M.D said:

A question to ask,

Do you actually think that Steve Lansdown wants to change the way the club is run or is he happy to just tread water and offset the clubs running costs without implementing a structure to take the club forward?

Nope. He’s happy.

Doesn’t give a flying **** about BCFC.

😡

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daored said:

I’ve genuinely believed Holden will see out the season , but I can’t see him surviving this today. Poor performances , tactically inept, but must importantly desire from players lacking today , goals conceded were weak. 
 

@Fordy62agree 

@headhunterWoukd be interested in panels view if he does go who replaces. Please no comments of Eddie Howe 

I think that's it. Once the players give up, even SL moves. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, M.D said:

A question to ask,

Do you actually think that Steve Lansdown wants to change the way the club is run or is he happy to just tread water and offset the clubs running costs without implementing a structure to take the club forward?

I think SL is happy with his real estate, Bristol Sport and the success of the rugby club. Bristol City FC are not his primary focus any more, if we ever were.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OddBallJim said:

Listened to this yesterday chaps, great episode. Pretty much agreed with everything discussed.

Going to stick with you for a few weeks. Keep up the good work. 

Feel free to add in comments / questions by the text/chat option too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...