IGNORED

Moore, Semenyo and Fammy...

BCFC1512

Giving Diedhiou a club record contract would really rub salt into the wounds right now. Absurd Ashton should come out and make that claim. Fam wants out, you can see it in his body language, and I don’t blame him. 

Moore’s worst performances have come when he’s played LCB and it’s no surprise to see another one in that position today. He plays RCB, CB or not at all. 

15 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Awful today!!! The first two are not championship players!! I’m sorry but they’re not!!! And if Fammy doesn't want to sign the contract then drop him!!! He literally didn’t give a sh1t today 

Always gives %100 is one of the most laughable claims by some on here !

Acts as if he cares

Just now, JonDolman said:

Moore really seems to struggle more in a back 3. Reminded me of Norwich game him pushing up too high. 

I do wonder about the coaching though. When everyone looks terrible is it simply that our players are rubbish?

We had no organisation at all today on and off the ball 

Moore is way off being championship standard, semenyo is way off ( might be 1 day ).

8 minutes ago, tin said:

Giving Diedhiou a club record contract would really rub salt into the wounds right now. Absurd Ashton should come out and make that claim. Fam wants out, you can see it in his body language, and I don’t blame him. 

Moore’s worst performances have come when he’s played LCB and it’s no surprise to see another one in that position today. He plays RCB, CB or not at all. 

I think Holden wants out as well but managers don’t resign anymore 

10 minutes ago, tin said:

Funny thing, is many on here posted about moving Kallas to play LCB (as he has done for his country) but Holden & Co could not see it!

1 minute ago, bearded_red said:

If I never have to see Diedhiou amble after his horrendous first touch ever again it’ll be too soon.

Remember that comment about Carlton Palmer- “ he traps the ball farther than I can kick it”

19 minutes ago, One Team said:

Moore in particular was woeful again. 

I thought Moore looked promising when Webster left and he came in at the start of last season.  He looked assured on the ball (like Webster), but just had to cut out a few lapses in concentration and perhaps beef up a bit. Since that time, he has regressed massively, to the point where I’d be happy to never see him in a city shirt again. 
Has coaching let us down again, or does he just not have what it takes to make it at this level?

31 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Awful today!!! The first two are not championship players!! I’m sorry but they’re not!!! And if Fammy doesn't want to sign the contract then drop him!!! He literally didn’t give a sh1t today 

Can’t believe you can pick out just 3 players today. ??‍♂️?

18 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Moore is way off being championship standard, semenyo is way off ( might be 1 day ).

So why the club give Moore yet another contract extension within the last year - was it because he's a great co-comentator on Robins TV I can't think of anything else?

They are so scared of missing out on the next Kelly (or desperate for another payday) they have lost their sense of reason.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not so sure about that. I think Semenyo is easily championship standard. Only very recently his form has dipped. 

Everyone is playing poorly so I can't really say the current performances of individuals make them league one level.

Mariappa was a prem player last season and looks awful this season for us. Watford wanted to keep him.

It's not simply players being poor. They're poorly coached. 

Taylor Moore has had some really good games as well as bad games. 

Only Bentley is currently playing to best which is nothing to do with tactics

Remind me how many goals has semenyo got , how many assists, he’s not ready.

4 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

I thought Moore looked promising when Webster left and he came in at the start of last season.  He looked assured on the ball (like Webster), but just had to cut out a few lapses in concentration and perhaps beef up a bit. Since that time, he has regressed massively, to the point where I’d be happy to never see him in a city shirt again. 
Has coaching let us down again, or does he just not have what it takes to make it at this level?

He is well out of his depth and I called this way back in September. Not the lads fault he is being played at a level he is not good enough at.

He doesn't have the pace or the nous to play at this level consistently. Lovely lad he might be, that does not mean he is good enough

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I think Semenyo is easily championship standard

The good news is with 3 L2 goals in 69 league appearances in a couple of seasons, should we continue to play him, we've every chance of seeing him hit the back of the net again.

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah he was very poor I thought. Bloody hard being 19 that people might sometimes forget. Certainly not lacking effort though 

Had a really good game against Brentford and looked to have turned a corner. Then made to play in the middle in a severnside derby with two players lacking fitness who never played a game for the club. You’d think we’d nurture young players a little better than that..

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Plus I thought Massengo was poor, but much, much, much less poor than others.

Massengo was the bright light in the team. Worked his socks off but surrounded by many who didn't. Example. In the 2nd half when he got forward to have a shot at goal which their keeper saved. Straight from that he ran the length of the pitch to track a Watford player into our penalty area. Brilliant effort.

Archived