IGNORED

Moore, Semenyo and Fammy...

BCFC1512

22 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Massengo was the bright light in the team. Worked his socks off but surrounded by many who didn't. Example. In the 2nd half when he got forward to have a shot at goal which their keeper saved. Straight from that he ran the length of the pitch to track a Watford player into our penalty area. Brilliant effort.

About the only outfield player to come out of today with any credit IMO.

2 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

I say this with respect.. You are delusional if you think donkey dave is of championship quality. 

5.3mill record fee. He has lived up to 10% of that 

This record fee thing - didn’t we pay more for Kalas? I’m not brill with figures and the Malbec has dimmed the memory, so I’m happy to hold my hands up and apologise if I’ve got this wrong ... ?

2 hours ago, RedNachos said:

Semenyo is very clearly our most talented player, but will be ruined by this coaching staff unless we get them out. Potential premier league player - looks terrible recently and is in danger of becoming very average. 

Based on?

3 L2 goals in 69, yes 69, league appearances.

Never scored in L1.

Never scored in the Championship.

End product akin Lord Lucan.

He's supposedly a STRIKER....

In danger of becoming 'average', I'd bite your hand off for that prospect.

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

This record fee thing - didn’t we pay more for Kalas? I’m not brill with figures and the Malbec has dimmed the memory, so I’m happy to hold my hands up and apologise if I’ve got this wrong ... ?

record signing...at the time...by some margin.  But Kalas is the current record signing.

I have said on here what I thought if Semenyo and got roundly slaughtered.

He will not score goals at this level and nothing I have seen will change my mind.

He has very little end product and flatters to deceive. He always comes inside to beat a man and into traffic.

Edwards looks a much better player and more direct and can go round the outside. No doubt we won’t see him again..

Fammy can’t control a ball, enough said. To think he is a player for a top 6 team is ridiculous and is a big part of our problem at the moment.

T.M is an accident waiting to happen and also the unluckiest player I have ever seen. That’s not a great combination for a defender.

Nobody looks good in a 6-0 defeat but I think Semenyo started the season well and definitely has the ability to play at this level. I think he's one of a number of younger players who is struggling with a new starting position, formation, system and set of teammmates every single game.

Moore has undoubtedly taken a step back this season. There's a good defender in there somewhere but there are a lot of bad habits that he needs to lose quickly if he wants a future at the club.

Diedhiou is generally only useful in teams that are geared up to get the best out of him and showing nothing to suggest we should gear the team up to get the best out of him at the moment. As it stands, the end of his contract cannot come quickly enough.

At the moment we are directionless and floundering and I think all of younger players especially are struggling with that. I'm increasingly coming to the view that, by not appointing an experienced manager who can guide and support them, we are letting some very talented players down. 

7 hours ago, glen humphries said:

Remind me how many goals has semenyo got , how many assists, he’s not ready.

If you want to talk assists he has 4, when you compare that against all wingers and forwards in the division he ranks 13th if you factor minutes played for players level on assists

I'm afraid I ruled out Taylor Moore becoming an accomplished Championship defender some time ago.

He's a charmer, enthusiastic speaker, and a handsome happy face to represent the club on articles on the official site if he's in the team and doing well.

But football-wise he's not learning, not improving, makes serious errors just about every game - many unpunished - and I'd be surprised if he plays above L1 when he eventually leaves City.

He's got a contract until 2023 (plus a year's option) by which time he'll be going on 27,  but based on football performances and on pitch progression I can't help wondering why.

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I'm afraid I ruled out Taylor Moore becoming an accomplished Championship defender some time ago.

He's a charmer, enthusiastic speaker, and a handsome happy face to represent the club on articles on the official site if he's in the team and doing well.

But football-wise he's not learning, not improving, makes serious errors just about every game - many unpunished - and I'd be surprised if he plays above L1 when he eventually leaves City.

He's got a contract until 2023 (plus a year's option) by which time he'll be going on 27,  but based on football performances and on pitch progression I can't help wondering why.

I’m with you I’m afraid Noggers

Articulate, charming lad with a real desire and the **** to take a reduced contract to stay here and prove himself - so one I’d desperately like to succeed 

But 140/150 first team appearances now , here and on loan

Time to make a decision and that has to be move on IMHO

Archived