Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Take your pick

Futile conversation (with respect) unless the autonomy dynamic at the club changes.

None of those listed above come here in the current set-up.

If Holden goes, welcome Paul Simpson (although not sure the club will have the nerve to eek out his appointment for six weeks with thinly veiled promises of external appointment for a second time).

Edited by TomThumb84

The plan needs to change or SL will just select another the same, the plan wont change so expect another inexp manager, who will work under the plan, do what hes told and just be here for the money.

Same old same old, and Ashton to throw Dean under a bus and search desperatley for weeeks for another just the same while he continues to line his nest.

Edited by glos old boy

I would take anyone that is not at this club or whos name ends in pulis

If ashton is here to stay then Appleton has to be favourite. Im indifferent to him but hes doing a decent job with lincoln and im sure he was popular at oxford 

Same with cowleys. I have seen loads of negativity towards them but if you look at their records then they are pretty phenomenal albeit at lower level.

Lampard, pearson, wagner and howe very unrealistic

Cook or bowyer would be my picks if they could work with ashton but very unlikely they could

22 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

I'm not understanding the popularity of Cook. Can someone enlighten me?. Ta very much.

He has a fantastic recruitment history and a number of promotions at different clubs. 

Edit - but of course his excellent eye for recruitment won’t matter because that’s not what we look for in a head coach, for as long as a certain person is here. 

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1