IGNORED

Press release later

Will b11

1 minute ago, Will b11 said:

A few rumours going round that according to bbc Hertfordshire there’s gonna be a press release later on announced from us ? 

Why would bbc Hertfordshire firstly know there’s a press release from us and secondly actually care ?

1 minute ago, dREDful said:

Paul Simpson has just tweeted, and quickly deleted:

@PaulSimpleson Awful day for Deano, but personally honoured to have been offered the job. Can't wait to get going ;) x

Sorry. Can't work out how to post the tweet so copy and pasted. 

Don't joke about such serious matters at a serious time, you might as well be shouting GOAL FAMMY in a match day thread, that earns you a warning from the MODS

2 minutes ago, dREDful said:

Paul Simpson has just tweeted, and quickly deleted:

@PaulSimpleson Awful day for Deano, but personally honoured to have been offered the job. Can't wait to get going ;) x

Sorry. Can't work out how to post the tweet so copy and pasted. 

Simpleson??

That explains a lot.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I would not be surprised if Holden handed in his resignation. A class guy who I believe if he feels that is the best thing to do for the club, then he'd do it

No man would do that without his Mrs agreeing first. And no Mrs would. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It’s the generic pic used universally by football clubs when announcing a sacking. Sad looking corner flag in focus.

Yes it is. You’re right. 

I wonder how many times we were in this position with Holden’s predecessor. He probably survived three of these positions before it actually happened tho didn’t it?

Archived