IGNORED

Would love to hear this.

Roadrunner

Would love to hear the conversation between Steve and Jon tonight either over the evening meal or a telephone. Would he sack his son and get someone new in if he felt he could not get rid of MA. But he needs someone to keep MA in line. It will be Dean will be the first under the bus. But Steve has to act over the next 48 hours.

I think people are being a bit naive if they think it's a dead cert that DH won't be in charge come the Reading game. 

Lots of people jumping to conclusions, but I'm not sure anything will be changed, yet at least. 

Another hammering (quite possible) in the next couple of games and then it has to be done - but I don't think it will yet. 

Having said that, I agree that today was a culmination of recent bad performances, mixed in with the odd reasonable display. 

A heavy defeat has been on the cards, but is an anomily. 

Should it be repeated anytime soon, then I think it becomes untenable. 

It certainly feels like it's delaying the enevitable now though. 

49 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Would love to hear the conversation between Steve and Jon tonight either over the evening meal or a telephone. Would he sack his son and get someone new in if he felt he could not get rid of MA. But he needs someone to keep MA in line. It will be Dean will be the first under the bus. But Steve has to act over the next 48 hours.

why on earth wouldn't he be able to sack MA?

56 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think people are being a bit naive if they think it's a dead cert that DH won't be in charge come the Reading game. 

Lots of people jumping to conclusions, but I'm not sure anything will be changed, yet at least. 

Another hammering (quite possible) in the next couple of games and then it has to be done - but I don't think it will yet. 

Having said that, I agree that today was a culmination of recent bad performances, mixed in with the odd reasonable display. 

A heavy defeat has been on the cards, but is an anomily. 

Should it be repeated anytime soon, then I think it becomes untenable. 

It certainly feels like it's delaying the enevitable now though. 

The performances have been poor for a while this could of happened at home to Huddersfield the occasional half when we compete is the minimum requirement in every game, sadly the club are in free fall and after that result its time to part ways good luck to Dean don't wish him any ill that falls on Lansdown and crashton

This view is not solely informed by today’s annihilation. it’s based on many of our recent performances and the atrocious standard of football and match statistics.

I have felt for several weeks that we may not win another game this season. I am starting to reevaluate my thinking and beginning to move to a belief that we actually might not score again this season. is anybody else thinking similarly? 

Archived