IGNORED

your simple message to the players if they read otib

big dosser

6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Fam, if you've downed tools since you didn't get a move in the window, could you tell someone in control so we can play with 11 players on Tuesday rather than 10 and a disinterested passenger?

But, but, but he loves the club, Knowle, beating his chest etc.

The problem with today is I can’t tell if he was as crap as everyone else today because he was going through the motions or because it was a crap team performance.

Sorry, feel I’m being harsh on Fam.  Im just totally uncomfortable with the situation he and Mark Ashton have allowed to fester.

This is all a bit vague but I saw a BBC item where a West Ham player was interviewed and asked about the influence David Moyes has had. He sang his praises and described his first actions when he arrived was to lay into the players and showed them the stats comparison for other teams in the prem and they were bottom in almost everything. He concentrated on improving these items and obviously other elements and the improvements were forthcoming.

Now, does anyone know or have access to similar for our team? He mentioned things like distance run per game etc.

Just watching our shambles it appears we are severely inferior to every team we play, not only in technique, application and tactics but also fitness levels.

Anyone help?

2 minutes ago, redysteadygo said:

This is all a bit vague but I saw a BBC item where a West Ham player was interviewed and asked about the influence David Moyes has had. He sang his praises and described his first actions when he arrived was to lay into the players and showed them the stats comparison for other teams in the prem and they were bottom in almost everything. He concentrated on improving these items and obviously other elements and the improvements were forthcoming.

Now, does anyone know or have access to similar for our team? He mentioned things like distance run per game etc.

Just watching our shambles it appears we are severely inferior to every team we play, not only in technique, application and tactics but also fitness levels.

Anyone help?

Lots on here didn’t want Moyes! Not that he’d have come obviously 

You're paid well, perhaps handsomely- even if you don't necessarily rate Holden or the Coaching Staff- play for the fans and earn your bloody money!! Put in a shift, a real shift!

(As an aside, how many actually were worthy of their salary today- or for that matter v Cardiff or Derby do we think- not just because we lost but due to how we lost).

Some people are struggling to make ends meet, working long hard jobs and saving hard to come and see you represent something that represents escapism for them....to enable them to forget about life for a while...please, irrespective of what is or isn't happening behind the scenes, please consider this as you pull that shirt on....you represent something that people hold dear and can make or ruin their week....

Warm regards 

Melksred

35 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Not a message, but a question.

Do you have any belief in the coaching staff at AG?

Because it certainly doesn't look like any of you do.

Kalas pretty much answered that after the Huddersfield game. I'm surprised more attention wasn't paid to it.

Archived