IGNORED

Just been beat 6-0 and...

Ziderarmy

This isn't really a thing to get annoyed by unless you just want to be annoyed by something, the timing isn't great but the guy has done a job for Hakeeb and by reposting it on social media Hakeeb is potentially helping raise some more business for them in a tough time

Just now, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

What's this WE? I haven't had a bill for an Audi- have you? I also haven't received a letter asking me to contribute to the £10 million ++++ losses?

Have you?

Don’t contribute to his wages through the gate or merchandise or Robins TV then?

Armchair fan.

Just now, TomThumb84 said:

Don’t contribute to his wages through the gate or merchandise or Robins TV then?

Armchair fan.

It doesn't even come close- but , hey ho, if you genuinely believe you're paying for MA, wages, cars , stadium , training and transfers then I guess this shows how credible your criticisms are. 

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

It doesn't even come close- but , hey ho, if you genuinely believe you're paying for MA, wages, cars , stadium , training and transfers then I guess this shows how credible your criticisms are. 

God you are dull 

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Who pays him? Bristol City Football Club. He bought that car with his wages.

Whats your point? You talk about credibility yet you offer nothing yet a meaningless snipe after a 6-0 defeat.

Ignore my posts please.

16 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Armchair fan.

Barely the cost of Robins TV would probably barely put a dent in how much 1st year pros are earning a week let alone higher paid players. They're wages are covered by tv money by a large, even if there was zero income from Robins TV the club would still be covering wages easily.

44 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

After being embarrassed 6-0 a couple of hours later one of our players posts this, least your 50k motor is clean...

6B0FDAFA-C066-4633-876E-25865916680D.png

That's really going to show the dirt....hope he's booked in next month - was Adelakun in the match day squad today......I don't remember seeing his name.....

Archived