IGNORED

Holden Facing The Press This Afternoon

Silvio Dante

Worrying presser.

Obviously only reading quotes from the BristolPost does not help tone or context, but the stuff about family and Valentines day etc..... it is really irrelevant. He says he is contact with “Steve, Jon and Mark regularly and has guys around him at the training ground”, it is all a bit woe is me I am afraid. I hope I am wrong but if feels like the club are closing ranks and I hope the fans are not going to be demonised purely for wanting better.

As for this squad “responding to adversity time and time again” - well that is just nonsense I am afraid, there has been a game on game decline, not a response.

Just now, westonred said:

About Reading

We've got to make sure we limit their attacking threat as much as we can and carry a threat going forward. That's the plan.

Wow we've got a plan

Unfortunately it's the same plan we've  been using for weeks now. 

1 minute ago, westonred said:

About Reading

We've got to make sure we limit their attacking threat as much as we can and carry a threat going forward. That's the plan

Oh bugger, he's just given our plan away to Reading.

Annoying thing is, there isn't enough time or him and our wonderful England coaches to prepare another one.

Looks like 6-0 to Reading then, but only if we manage (as per plan) to concede in the first few minutes.

13 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Gregor with the typo

DH on the support at the club he has had to keep his chin up

I'm in regular contact with Steve, Jon, and Mark and all the board and of course I have all the guys around me at the training ground. And I have a beautiful wife and children and family and unlike most fans probably think the world of me currently. I got a lovely Valentine's present from them yesterday which really cheered me up a little bit.

Seriously, did he say this?

The club don’t give a flying ***k for the football fans!

Corporate entity does absolutely nothing for us! Huge squad of well paid players, most of which are underperforming, organised by the failed favourites puppet!

If city were to fold tomorrow bristol sport would be left with a top class Rugby stadium to go with the soon to be built arena, hotel and car park! 
The team has lost its identity along with the demise of the club/fan relationship!

18 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

I’m not expecting, more hoping that one day the mirror they so often look at, says “pull your ******* fingers out” COYR 

“Mirror mirror on the wall. Who is the worst Bristol City manager of them all”

7 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Worrying presser.

Obviously only reading quotes from the BristolPost does not help tone or context, but the stuff about family and Valentines day etc..... it is really irrelevant. He says he is contact with “Steve, Jon and Mark regularly and has guys around him at the training ground”, it is all a bit woe is me I am afraid. I hope I am wrong but if feels like the club are closing ranks and I hope the fans are not going to be demonised purely for wanting better.

As for this squad “responding to adversity time and time again” - well that is just nonsense I am afraid, there has been a game on game decline, not a response.

What did you want him to say, realistically?

6 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

A better move would be to have a senior player, and perhaps a particularly articulate younger player, face the press. Shows a united front.

Just Holden, which is noticeably unusual, just arouses suspicion.

Perhaps that's it; players & coaching staff not speaking to each other. Lost dressing room syndrome?

25 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

He said it was a positive to go behind after 2 mins as then have 88 mins to get back into the game

Surely it's only a positive if it kicks the team into action and we win the game 4-1?  Instead, we caved in like pussies and conceded another 5....bullshit words from DH i'm afraid.

Archived