IGNORED

SL on radio bristol

Curr Avon

"You might not call it entertainment after Saturday."

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Anyone think that MA has been sacked but we haven’t been told yet and that’s why SL is taking the heat?

Of course not :( Although he gave him a massive backing 10 minutes ago, so who knows?

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

City fans moaning that lansdown ‘goes missing’ in bad spells now moaning he’s on radio Bristol tonight 

C6FB9ABA-9FD0-4A40-B43D-8AB055B8D5D0.jpeg

He’s never really gone missing, he just has 10 years in div 2 and 10 years in div 3 to show for his tenure.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Anyone think that MA has been sacked but we haven’t been told yet and that’s why SL is taking the heat?

MA didn't give LJ a vote of confidence in early 2017 following 8 defeats, it was Lansdown. I'll give him credit for doing that and tonight. Even if it is banal.

1 minute ago, bris red said:

The blokes an actual idiot when it comes to running a football club! Forget his business life he is U S E L E S S at running BCFC

SL himself admits that although I’m sure he doesn’t see himself as an idiot.........Why do suppose he employed MA to run the show?

19 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Who knows if Dean is going to come through and be successful, we're going to do everything we can to help him

Hindsight's a wonderful thing

What an extraordinary thing for a chairman to say about his manager.....implies he isn't confident about him at all.

9 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Oooh

We've got to stay in this Division

We've got to win 4 or 5 more games

Anybody see 4-5 games that they really think that we can win before the end of this season? I am struggling.

But not as much as DH as a Head Coach...

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

It's becoming increasingly clear that Steve Lansdown's heart is no longer in Bristol City FC.

I certainly didn’t get that. I heard a man absolutely fed up with Dean Holden, but feels he has to give him a little more backing before he’s taken out back and put down. 

Archived