IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

5 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Should you be interested, I received a mail recently providing details of some pill that can provide you with a 12 inch penis - well, not just you, obviousy, but men in general..

The pills are quite expensive, but the accompanying photos are quite impressive.

Please PM me should you require further details. 

Schoolboy error there mate - you didn`t ask him to include his bank details.

I’d say surely the performance can’t be any worse than it was Saturday, but then I said that after the gutless display against Cardiff, and it did get a great deal worse at Vicarage Road.

if Holden is “looking for a reaction” then I suggest he chuck a lump of caesium in a body of water (possibly the team bath) because I just don’t see him being able to get this group of players working anything like a team.

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I think the last thing we need to do is go for it. We’ll leave ourselves wide open . Need to stop the rot, keep a clean sheet. 

Should have implemented that plan weeks ago when it was clear we’d lost our way. 

21 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Should you be interested, I received a mail recently providing details of some pill that can provide you with a 12 inch penis - well, not just you, obviousy, but men in general..

The pills are quite expensive, but the accompanying photos are quite impressive.

Please PM me should you require further details. 

Why would anyone want a smaller penis?

Called it weeks ago at the end of the window, Famara is undroppable to try and get any little piece of value out of him possible before he leaves. Also feel bad for Towler, Holden saying a few times publicly that he did nothing wrong vs Watford and was let down, good performance vs Sheffield Utd and yet is dropped back to the bench in favour of other players who've had extended periods of poor form.

Fair play to the people who called Sessegnon on the bench, but given last week we were told he'd be spending more time with the u23's before featuring I really hope we don't need him.

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Massengo the fall guy then!!

Whats the formation? Flat back 4 with Mariappa at left-back, Vyner back in midfield and Taylor Moore centre-half?

Or a 5-3-2? Who would be on the left?

Or 4-3-3 with Paterson and Wells wide of the undroppable contract outlaw?

Kasey Palmer recall shortlived as is now an impact sub.

Blimey - get your fingers crossed Reading struggle to figure it all out although at the moment for all teams we play all roads lead down our left.

Archived