IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

1 hour ago, MelksRed said:

I would really like a response to the pasting we had the last time out....sadly we are like a moribund animal slowly clawing it's way to imminent death.....we all know its coming....but we still can't take our eyes off it until the creature as it breathes its last breath.....

Let’s hope the chuffer is put out of its misery tonight.

2 minutes ago, Prinny said:

"Dean you've demanded a reaction after the Watford game, are you confident the players will be up for it tonight?"

*Deep breath*

"We have to provide a response from Saturday there's no doubt about that..."

Yes would be the answer you're looking for, right?

He can’t speak tactics so has to fluff it up with inane waffle that doesn’t say anything. He’s Ron Manager with a northwest accent.  

4 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

What on earth are the likes of Massengo and Bakinson thinking when Vyner is starting ahead of them in midfield?

That's nothing against Vyner BTW. He has every right to be starting, he has put in some great performances this season, but play him in his natural position at CB or RB. 

Your job is potentially on the line, and yet you continue to play players out of position? Baffled. 

I assume Vyner will be in the back 3 tonight and not midfield 

Seems Holden has decided that he wants to stick with the 3-5-2 he had planned would be our main set up over the summer. 

Worked early on and he has said recently he feels he has made too many changes. Fair enough but we don't have any decent wing backs to make it work. 

Just feel that he has us in a tailspin now and can't see him getting us out of it. 

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Hunt on the left is a mistake imo.

He is one of the few that can get a ball into the box - from his right foot.

Can't see him being much of an attacking threat on the left.

Mind you, whoever plays on the left is being hung out to dry.

Sacrificing some attacking threat with an eye on making the defence better is probably for the best given how easily they’ve attacked down that side over the last few games

Just now, robin_unreliant said:

Seems Holden has decided that he wants to stick with the 3-5-2 he had planned would be our main set up over the summer. 

Worked early on and he has said recently he feels he has made too many changes. Fair enough but we don't have any decent wing backs to make it work. 

Just feel that he has us in a tailspin now and can't see him getting us out of it. 

Unfortunately, and I really hope I'm wrong, but I have to agree with that bit.

Archived