IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

Just now, petehinton said:

Well if anyone was in any doubt as to what these lads thing of Holden. We got pasted 6-0, needs this game to save his job, we’re 2-0 down and had 0 shots on target.

Just going to say the same. The old cliched “lost the dressing room” is overused but when you’ve gone for your most experienced lineup to get a reaction and you get this, there isn’t any other conclusion 

I think I just heard Tommy Rowe say "not a lot between the teams first half". Well, leaving aside two goals - how about the fact that one side can pass a ball and the other can't. That one side shows some commitment getting men forward and running into spaces, and the other just has two static players waiting fro 40 yard hoofs. Just for starters. 

Off the ball in bits and pieces, not too bad.  Left our foot in a bit, that was ok.  Bit of pressing for 30 minutes, then nothing.

Movement for the player on the ball, non-existent, bar Wells running channel and Lansbury 1st time passes.

Piss weak defending by Moore and Kalas.

Goal was coming.

Well, experience didn't work.  What next?

Warm your vocal chords Maggie.

Just now, Red7 said:

And they can take 5 or 6 of the starting XI with them, too. Shockingly poor play from so-called professional footballers.

It’s now an embarrassment, 6-0 defeat is bad enough but that second goal . There is no pride here , no heart & no desire. Ashton & jnr need to go we need a complete overhaul 

I’d sack the ******* lot. Where is the self pride in this lot. Morrison basically overriding 4 half hearted tackles. 

totally ineffective up front again, Fam’s  winning a few but no one is anticipating the knock on. Wells half hearted but I suppose a long ball with his back to goal really does not give him anything to work with. Pato flitting about but offering little. Lansbury looking for the glory ball but mostly over hitting it. Our creative players offering zilch.

Moore have a good game as is Nagy, but wish he would stick his foot in a bit. 

Game over though.

Just now, italian dave said:

I think I just heard Tommy Rowe say "not a lot between the teams first half". Well, leaving aside two goals - how about the fact that one side can pass a ball and the other can't. That one side shows some commitment getting men forward and running into spaces, and the other just has two static players waiting fro 40 yard hoofs. Just for starters. 

That's half the problem with Robins TV. 

It's like watching the Fascist Tories talk about their record on Covid. 

Archived