IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Their fight and attitude is s***t mate

The ‘we don’t want the Head Coach so who cares’ drives me ****** bonkers

At least Holden is giving his best , however limited that is - are they ?

It’s hard to say isn’t it? Has their ability been coached out of them?

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Just going to say the same. The old cliched “lost the dressing room” is overused but when you’ve gone for your most experienced lineup to get a reaction and you get this, there isn’t any other conclusion 

The writing was on the wall five minutes into the second half on Saturday. You can just tell when players have downed tools to an extent they want the manager gone and I genuinely think we saw that in the second half at Watford.

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Well if anyone was in any doubt as to what these lads thing of Holden. We got pasted 6-0, needs this game to save his job, we’re 2-0 down and had 0 shots on target.

This performance says exactly all we need to know .... not playing for their HC!

That second goal was comical ??

I just hope that we are only 45 mins and counting until we are on the look-out for a new HC/Manager - tick.....tock

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

I’d sack the ******* lot. Where is the self pride in this lot. Morrison basically overriding 4 half hearted tackles. 

totally ineffective up front again, Fam’s  winning a few but no one is anticipating the knock on. Wells half hearted but I suppose a long ball with his back to goal really does not give him anything to work with. Pato flitting about but offering little. Lansbury looking for the glory ball but mostly over hitting it. Our creative players offering zilch.

Moore have a good game as is Nagy, but wish he would stick his foot in a bit. 

Game over though.

Nagy is the only one of our players to come out of this with a shred of credit

Just now, JonDolman said:

If those 2 chances had not gone in then Rowe and this other bloke would be saying how brilliantly we are defending, when really it would have been putting bodies on line and getting a lot of luck to not concede to keep it 0-0 whilst creating absolutely nothing at home. It would still have been an awful performance. 

But anyway, it is 2-0. And we look absolutely shocking. Just hit it long and hope something can magically come from park football tactics.

They'd be fibbing though.

Can we get any deeper as a team? Said it would happen before kickoff. Vyner at RWB will always err on the side of caution. 

What you are seeing is and all out back 5, that is so deep that it’s dragging the midfield back towards them. 

Then we don’t/can’t get out. We don’t have pace to hit them on the break anyway so just hit it long. It’s absolute madness!!! 

Why can’t a highly paid bunch of coaches, along with the analysts we have, see this? Incredible.

4 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

The club is too cushty. We need someone like Pearson, Mccarthy would've been good as well. Possibly even Nigel Atkins who I image wouldn't take this rubbish. 

Agree been saying the same for years, need someone who will kick there asses and tell them straight. All recent managers been all to buddy buddy like, the players even call him Deano FFS.... We and flaccid all over the team and club...

Archived