IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

5 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Whilst the anger is justified, the solution would appear quite complex. To attract someone of the correct calibre, as we failed at doing just a few months ago when better placed, is going to rather hard. There does seem to be a big issue with recruitment, yet when I read the SL interview today, it does not seem to be on his radar yet. I do not think anyone of note will come to us with the current people (not set up) in place. It is a mighty issue, and you really need to be concerned about a relegation battle now. 

Crucial point here. We were an attractive proposition in the summer. A stable club, comfortably mid table, with a solid squad, a great infrastructure and financial security off the pitch.

Despite all of the above we still ended up with Holden. It’ll be a harder sell now. And it was all avoidable, and entirely predictable. It annoys the hell out of me.

The players have to be better than this.  

Are we are seeing the lack of good coaching and a positive mindset? It's desperate to watch.

Well done City for taking the cheap option, again, when appointing coaching staff.  Hang your head in shame Ashton, hang your head in shame.

Every opposition keeper must look forwards to playing us as they can have a rest and won't have to wash their kit.

Archived