IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

Just now, Davefevs said:

Off the ball in bits and pieces, not too bad.  Left our foot in a bit, that was ok.  Bit of pressing for 30 minutes, then nothing.

Movement for the player on the ball, non-existent, bar Wells running channel and Lansbury 1st time passes.

Piss weak defending by Moore and Kalas.

Goal was coming.

Well, experience didn't work.  What next?

Warm your vocal chords Maggie.

Exactly , what does he do now? He’s said he’s going with the experienced pros to help him out , how can he now put the youngsters on?!

His pre match comments , ‘Pato’ etc you’re the boss not their mate now. Same as Ashton saying ‘washy’ it might be minor and little but we’re a multi million pound business , the CEO from Tesco won’t go into Eastville tomorrow and address Darren from the checkout as ‘Dazza’ . **** me , it’s embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I think I just heard Tommy Rowe say "not a lot between the teams first half". Well, leaving aside two goals - how about the fact that one side can pass a ball and the other can't. That one side shows some commitment getting men forward and running into spaces, and the other just has two static players waiting fro 40 yard hoofs. Just for starters. 

Tommy Rowe previous clubs Stockport, Peterborough & Donny. Sorry not good enough for Bristol City, wouldn't last 2 mins with a good manager.

Everything about the football side is utterly shambolic.

The Owner...............taking the piss out of everyone.

The CEO............nodding dog.

The Manager............hasn't ran out of ideas. He had none in the first place.

The Assistants...........hopeless.

The Head of Performance............who? What performance?

The Players............have officially turned it in until a new Manager is appointed.

Just now, Davefevs said:

If you hide behind a opponent blocking a passing lane.........jeeeeeeeez

I wouldn’t know...  it watching. However I am getting more than my £10 out of this thread and other people’s anger rather than my own for once!

I’ve always dreamt about Paul Cook as our manager since we sacked LJ, my hope is now back on!

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

What is French for deja vu? shots on target exactly the same as the number of corners we’ve had! 

Home0
Away4

They say “already seen”. 

2 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Utter horseshit summed up by that second goal, I feel sorry for Deano, but he’s so far out of his depth here it’s embarrassing. The whole club needs shaking up from top to bottom.

At least he'll get a cheque for c£200,000 later tonight. 

Archived