IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

The man annoying me the most tonight is Fam. I expect little effort from Wells every game, but he has absolutely disgraced himself in the last few games. Just ambling around doing nothing

Completely agree , he’s off in the summer and in half gear (can’t blame him free transfer and ££) but our head coach and England coaches can’t and continue to pick him !!

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

Crucial point here. We were an attractive proposition in the summer. A stable club, comfortably mid table, with a solid squad, a great infrastructure and financial security off the pitch.

Despite all of the above we still ended up with Holden. It’ll be a harder sell now. And it was all avoidable, and entirely predictable. It annoys the hell out of me.

Yes indeed not hindsight at all, as SL was claiming. 

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Crucial point here. We were an attractive proposition in the summer. A stable club, comfortably mid table, with a solid squad, a great infrastructure and financial security off the pitch.

Despite all of the above we still ended up with Holden. It’ll be a harder sell now. And it was all avoidable, and entirely predictable. It annoys the hell out of me.

It’s the Bristol City way

1 hour ago, CliftonCliff said:

Only if Holden has decided to commit suicide in a very pubic manner. Mariappa cannot play at full back, despite claims to the contrary when he signed, and he especially cannot play left back. I have absolutely no idea what he's intending to do, but not that. Definitely, definitely, not that.

You seem on edge old sock

Archived