IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

Well that was yet another abject performance. Very disjointed, as if the players have lost the belief.

Taylor Moore cannot play in a three. He gets too exposed and that shows up his poor decision making and anticipation. He should never have let Juao get across him for the first. That's a player who's very low on confidence.

Mariappa's poor and soft defending for second highlights why he was a free agent.

The rot has set in. The last time I saw this was when we got relegated.

No threat, opposition dictating play and ONE shot on target.

We can't go on like this.

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

But they weren't tough tackles that were fouls, they were niggly shitty fouls or just blatent soft ones. A late Palmer one springs to mind, though ref played advantage, never looked like getting the ball.

After the first 15 minutes no one put themself about in a meaningful way.

It was said in jest to be fair ?

Niggly, naive- inept. Whatever, Reading were cuter than us, better than us, were tactically better than us.

10 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Gutted at the result but my wife has just had a successful operation today to treat bone cancer on her hip joint so even city cant get me down today.

Best wishes to Mrs. Cracker - much more important things than football going on.

Have a beer mate?

21 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Gutted at the result but my wife has just had a successful operation today to treat bone cancer on her hip joint so even city cant get me down today.

Best wishes to Mrs Crackers and to you...puts things into perspective and on a selfish note cheered me up. Here’s to a speedy recovery and all the best for the future...give her a hug if you’re allowed

Archived