IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

23 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

Why would anyone want a smaller penis?

Mrs Downend went to the Doctor, who told her the only way she could be “satisfied” was with a 10” penis.

When she told me this I told her there is no way I’m having 2 inches taken off!

:) 

5 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Love some of the negative comments on here about the selection before we've even kicked off. If Dean picked his 11 based on these, we'd only have Bentley out there tonight. Classic OTIB at its best.

Unfortunately, in many games Bentley has been our best 11.

3 minutes ago, SouthS22 said:

Who plays at left back?  Mariappa?  

Only if Holden has decided to commit suicide in a very pubic manner. Mariappa cannot play at full back, despite claims to the contrary when he signed, and he especially cannot play left back. I have absolutely no idea what he's intending to do, but not that. Definitely, definitely, not that.

It's funny isn't it. Kasey Palmer has looked fairly decent since returning and we definitely looked like we might score goals with him on the pitch. But since Derby, where everyone was crap, he's now gone 5 games without a start. With him in the team and starting, we won 3 and lost 2, one of the defeats being away at Norwich.

As for the line up, its painfully slugglish but to be honest, I probably wouldn't agree with anything he picked anyway so lets just hope for the best.   

3 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Only if Holden has decided to commit suicide in a very pubic manner. Mariappa cannot play at full back, despite claims to the contrary when he signed, and he especially cannot play left back. I have absolutely no idea what he's intending to do, but not that. Definitely, definitely, not that.

You seem on edge old sock

3 minutes ago, Kibs said:

It's funny isn't it. Kasey Palmer has looked fairly decent since returning and we definitely looked like we might score goals with him on the pitch. But since Derby, where everyone was crap, he's now gone 5 games without a start. With him in the team and starting, we won 3 and lost 2, one of the defeats being away at Norwich.

As for the line up, its painfully slugglish but to be honest, I probably wouldn't agree with anything he picked anyway so lets just hope for the best.   

Well, the manager has to fit the useless Paterson in somewhere

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Most probably won't be. But out of those players I'd rather see Nagy left wing back. Then Moore - Kalas - Mariappa at the back. Hunt right wing back.

Vyner holding with Lansbury and Pato box to box. 

I wouldn't care if it was that if it wasn't Wells and Diedhiou leading the line!

When you say “leading”, is that as in “the blind leading the blind”?

1 minute ago, Redrascal2 said:

And Paterson is one of our longest serving players who you might think would be a leader in tough times but the bloke just hides more the tougher the games get

Was deemed surplus to requirements just over a year ago and is now (when fit) seen as our fulcrum, talisman and key schemer.

2 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Yep!

How many assists have we had in the last 3 games?

What's even worse is I've realised you were including the FA Cup games, which ups the minutes to 460 without adding any further goals or assists.

I have no motivation to get into a long discussion on the merits or qualities of Palmer. All I know is that I don't think he is the answer to our problems, just as he wasn't the answer when he came on loan to us, nor when he signed permanently. 

Archived