IGNORED

I feel like we should do a card for Cotts

Dollymarie

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Hello all, my presence on this forum is somewhat limited these days, due to this 13 week old monkey, however I can’t help but feel guilty that I haven’t coordinated a card for Steve Cotterill in the same way I’ve done for others connected with our club who have been ill or suffered tragic events in their lives. 

Therefore I’m happy to put one together and get it to him, it just might take me a bit longer than usual. If people think this is a good idea, leave your messages below and I’ll put them all together in a card as I have done before. 

Hope everyone’s ok in these strange times :) 

FD740AE1-4E31-4D94-B8FC-ED7BF7A605A0.jpeg

Lovely idea, and wow and congratulations on such a lovely looking . 

As for Cotts, there hasnt ever been another manager treated as abysmally at this club, so the very least he deserves is best wishes for a full recovery. Proper bloke who knows what’s he’s doing, unlike the muddled thinking of our owner and most of the other managers he’s appointed. 

20 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Lovely idea, and wow and congratulations on such a lovely looking fella. 

As for Cotts, there hasnt ever been another manager treated as abysmally at this club, so the very least he deserves is best wishes for a full recovery. Proper bloke who knows what’s he’s doing, unlike the muddled thinking of our owner and most of the other managers he’s appointed. 

He’s a she! Did the pink bow not give it away? ;) 

Archived