Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

I feel like we should do a card for Cotts

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

He’s a she! Did the pink bow not give it away? ;) 

Must admit wasn’t sure but sort of assumed very difficult at that age but nevertheless your baby is lovely Dolly! 

And BTW I thought there was a law nowadays about suggesting that pink must equal a she 😄

• Haha 1

Glad you're out of hospital Steve, and hopefully soon fully recovered.

The double winning campaign was the most enjoyable season I can remember in over 65 years following City. Simply the best.

Oh, and many congrats Dolls 👍🏻

Edited by Frenchay Red
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Hello all, my presence on this forum is somewhat limited these days, due to this 13 week old monkey, however I can’t help but feel guilty that I haven’t coordinated a card for Steve Cotterill in the same way I’ve done for others connected with our club who have been ill or suffered tragic events in their lives. 

Therefore I’m happy to put one together and get it to him, it just might take me a bit longer than usual. If people think this is a good idea, leave your messages below and I’ll put them all together in a card as I have done before. 

Hope everyone’s ok in these strange times :) 

FD740AE1-4E31-4D94-B8FC-ED7BF7A605A0.jpeg

Yes definately Dolls great guy great manager so glad hes out of danger one of our better managers on and off the pitch .

Get well soon Steve and it’s great news that you’re now out of hospital and back home.

You will always be a hero with us City fans, for giving us some brilliant memories and bringing pride back to our club after some dire years.

The strength and determination you showed with as will be a massive weapon against this detested virus.

Stay strong and take care boss