IGNORED

315mins of football... 0-11... 4 shots on target....

TomThumb84

So, after all the feeling sorry for himself, the “hard work will win the day” nonsense, the “digging in”, and “we will get a reaction” - there it was.

0 shots on target and a pathetic display. A limited manager who’s only answer to our form is to send them out all hustle and bustle giving away horrible fouls and offering zero quality.

Time up.

Oh and the bizarre signing of Lansbury compounds it. Bakinson and Massengo on the bench and not a fit left back in the club.

Mess.

3 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

So, after all the feeling sorry for himself, the “hard work will win the day” nonsense, the “digging in”, and “we will get a reaction” - there it was.

0 shots on target and a pathetic display. A limited manager who’s only answer to our form is to send them out all hustle and bustle giving away horrible fouls and offering zero quality.

Time up.

Oh and the bizarre signing of Lansbury compounds it. Bakinson and Massengo on the bench and not a fit left back in the club.

Mess.

Mess we are a f`ing joke of a club from top to bottom...... leaderless

Just now, Gifford said:

It’s coming up to season ticket renewals slipping further into mid table mediocrity.

Holden will be sacrificed tonight for a fan pleasing replacement to boost renewals/sales.

Hope is the killer, holden wont give up and Steve wont sack his man until the last minute...if then crazy tom hiddleston GIF

21 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Time up.

Mess.

I feel a bit sorry for Dean actually - after LJ left we apparently interviewed Neil, Cook, Hughton etc - and they obviously all told us to FO if they had to be restricted by Mark Ashton stalking the corridors - so SL turned to LJ’s number 2 and he obviously jumped at the chance to manage a club like ours - but he was always destined to fail - he has (pretty much) zero experience and could not be expected to succeed at championship level - Dean is a top bloke, but he’s been hung out to dry ...

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

I feel a bit sorry for Dean actually - after LJ left we apparently interviewed Neil, Cook, Hughton etc - and they obviously all told us to FO if they had to be restricted by Mark Ashton stalking the corridors - so SL turned to LJ’s number 2 and he obviously jumped at the chance to manage a club like ours - but he was always destined to fail - he has (pretty much) zero experience and could not be expected to succeed at championship level - Dean is a top bloke, but he’s been hung out to dry ...

Agree, and I like him as a bloke and would have a beer with him.

His recent interviews and alarming inability to be aware of his limitations though has begun to damage his integrity in my eyes.

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Exactly. I certainly don’t blame him for taking the job . It’s the clowns who offered him the job. And I have no faith in them appointing the right man next time around. 

36 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Exactly. I certainly don’t blame him for taking the job . It’s the clowns who offered him the job. And I have no faith in them appointing the right man next time around. 

And a clown to accept the job. No one forced him to take the job, so the blame does lie with him. Big dreams zero reality.

Archived