IGNORED

Sword of Damocles - FBC Live Podcast @ 9.45 PM

headhunter

I reckon the sword is well and truly out of the scabbard after those two goals in three minutes from Reading just before the break.

Join me, DaveFevs, Ian & Mark as we analyse what went wrong and if this likely reverse [typing this on 50 mins!] really means "taxi for Holden" . Who might be the nice humans making the contenders line up?

Link to listen live and make your contribution which we shall read out where possible: https://www.podbean.com/lsw/voj3TKjf6G?lsid=JYvAxI2gI3G 

7 minutes ago, daored said:

Was it mentioned on a recent podcast the players refused to take a pay cut whilst members of staff were being made redundant and it was a pay deferral instead? Other members of Bristol sport such as the bears took a pay cut?

Yes. I think it was Ian that brought it up. I was shocked to hear it tbh. It looks even worse now with the shambles on the pitch.

6 minutes ago, Gakoe said:

Yes. I think it was Ian that brought it up. I was shocked to hear it tbh. It looks even worse now with the shambles on the pitch.

Not saying it’s not true, but I wouldn’t take everything Ian says as gospel...he has a tendency to (not sure how to put it politely) make stuff up!

3 hours ago, daored said:

Was it mentioned on a recent podcast the players refused to take a pay cut whilst members of staff were being made redundant and it was a pay deferral instead? Other members of Bristol sport such as the bears took a pay cut?

Rumours that PFA played a big part in making sure their members didn’t take pay cuts, e.g. breach of contract.  Hence why players like Henderson did their own thing.

Archived