IGNORED

Holden officially confirmed as being sacked

Yoyo2345

1 minute ago, Countryfile said:

Mick McCarthy is on a short term contract at Cardiff, buy it out and get him in, we won’t then be relegated.

But hes an exp manager and we dont go for them, preferring to take 6 weeks and find the most in-exp one.

10 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

It wouldn’t be fair on Holden if he got the sack if you use Lee Johnson as a yardstick for getting a fair crack of the whip. We’re still probably only 20% of the way through LJ’s chances. 

We were never deteriorating under LJ as we are now, things have got worse very quickly and although I think we'll scrape enough points to stay up when we get a few more back we mustn't be complacent as we'll go down next season if this continues.

1 minute ago, ashton_fan said:

We were never deteriorating under LJ as we are now, things have got worse very quickly and although I think we'll scrape enough points to stay up when we get a few more back we mustn't be complacent as we'll go down next season if this continues.

We did lose 8/9 in a row... twice!

15 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

It wouldn’t be fair on Holden if he got the sack if you use Lee Johnson as a yardstick for getting a fair crack of the whip. We’re still probably only 20% of the way through LJ’s chances. 

Of course, you could use the yardstick of a guy that won us a double and gave us the first title in my lifetime. Holden has lasted longer than he did after that.

Just sayin' like. 

Archived