IGNORED

Holden officially confirmed as being sacked

Yoyo2345

• The title was changed to Must be sacked tonight/Sacked[Merged]

Good. Never seen a set of games so bad as these ones, and that includes some pretty dire stuff when we were last relegated.

Should never have had the job in the first place.

Now go and get a decent manager with the experience needed to sort this squad of misfits out, as well as fighting at the top of this league.

NO MORE EXPERIMENTS OR FIRST CHANCES.

I’m glad he’s gone for his own sake as much as anything. But is it just me who feels sad that a decent bloke who should never have been put in this position has ended up in this situation?

Ashton, SL and our sorry group of players have a lot to answer for tonight. 

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

The strangest of managerial appointments looks like it’s ending after just 30 games. No surprise what’s so ever. Can’t wait for the fallout from this

What do you mean by the highlighted passage above?  You sound as though you’re excited about something.  I feel sad for Holden, and hope there is as little fallout as possible, as far as the club is concerned.

Well we hate to say we told you so but how many of us knew full well this was a rotten decision back in the summer? The cringe of Listening to JL MA and Holden all sat down on the pitch doing that press conference at the start of the season will live rent free in my head for some time to come. An absolute shambles.

Archived