IGNORED

Please, please be interested Eddie Howe

citywest30

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Don’t take this the wrong way Mr POP and your knowledge of finances of various Clubs admirable , but you get hung up on money and finances far too much

Howe won’t come here anyway

Yeah probably- just trying to factor in all angles.

Read on here he was linked with Crystal Palace anyway so yeah, more than likely.

4 hours ago, Kashmir said:

It’s the hope that kills you..

Not for me mate.  

The hope got ground out of me quite some time ago.  I’ve been resigned to us being shit since then, so not disappointed when the club keep proving my assumption right!  

You should give it a go, it’s probably the least painful way of remaining a City fan!!! ?

10 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

For once and for all, you can't polish turds.

We've a sewage works worth of them on the books.

Yes, Holden & Co had to go but HE WASN'T TO BLAME. Were there any justice in the world 30 utterly crap players would see their contracts annulled tonight. Frauds all.

I get what you're saying but these same jobbies won their first 6 games. Injuries derailed us, confidence and form disappeared and DH didn't have the experience to stop the rot. 

A decent manager should get us into the playoff picture at least. 

Ffs, Boro, Barnsley and Reading aren't in the same league as Watford and Norwich. Swansea are punching above their weight and Bournemouth are plateauing. Play offs are still achievable. 

Big Mick has turned Cardiff around in 6 games. It could happen to us with the right man. 

Big ask though 

10 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I ask this to everyone who mentions Howe.

What sort of transfer budget would he want vs what could we (and many Championship clubs) offer him in the first Post Covid season?

He’d need decent money . Sir Steve has always stumped up the cash tbf to him . 

8 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Don’t take this the wrong way Mr POP and your knowledge of finances of various Clubs admirable , but you get hung up on money and finances far too much

Howe won’t come here anyway

It’s probably all very interesting stuff but I must admit I often scroll past when it gets a bit too detailed and waffly.

I’m sure there are others that read it but I don’t have the inclination when scrolling on mobile!

The Simple fact is the club should be at the very least approaching him, if he isn't interested then that's understandable, but we need to start showing some form of intent by approaching the coach/manager we need, not one who will say "yes boss" when he knows he can't deliver.

9 hours ago, Superjack said:

I'm sorry, but I just don't get the love in with Eddie Howe. He has proved himself to be a one club man, and he would be a disastrous fit here.

No I'm with you.  He had horrendous runs of form akin to LJ.  For me he's of a similar mould who relies on an unlimited cheque book and good grace when it goes wrong. 

Perfect fit for the club...I can imagine this man will be top of SL’s list. Whether we can get him or not may be a different story. 

lives on the south coast, experienced at ALL levels, likes to develop youth/academy players, good attitude, attractive football. He wanted a break after being released by Bournemouth at the end of last season. It could be the right time to reel him in. 

2 hours ago, Eastend said:

Perfect fit for the club...I can imagine this man will be top of SL’s list. Whether we can get him or not may be a different story. 

lives on the south coast, experienced at ALL levels, likes to develop youth/academy players, good attitude, attractive football. He wanted a break after being released by Bournemouth at the end of last season. It could be the right time to reel him in. 

He will have a hard choice between Celtic,Palace or City,bet he’s chomping at the bit to be appointed here

Archived