IGNORED

Please, please be interested Eddie Howe

citywest30

10 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

It's not the time for a Howe. Been said by many. We need a halon gas fire extinguisher now not a dousing fire blanket.

Pearson, McCarthy, Warnock type characters. Only one of them is available and is, anyway, the best of the three for this club. 

I hated Ferguson at Man U, but we need a cloned (more terrifying) version of him right now.

Hair-dryer on full fire.

Howe would (I imagine) talk to the Lansdowns if they reached out for no other reason than proximity. I think a lot of managers will see us as a good opportunity, there are A LOT of contracts coming off the books at the end of June and that provides opportunity that'll be viewed as a bonus, provided he gets the backing he wants. Given we have 39 points on the board, I can't imagine many managers not backing themselves to keep us up- 3 more wins and we'd probably be safe? New manager bounce would probably cover that off

As others have said, he may be waiting for a PL job and if Palace comes up, he'll almost certainly take that. But as it stands, Palace have a manager so he'll have to play the cards he's dealt.

Archived