IGNORED

Jon Lansdown

Henry

Uncomfortable as Jon Lansdown is in front of the camera, you could tell he wasn’t happy with the appointment of Holden. Now if my old man and his very dependable right hand man told me to put aside my opinions and look happy at the decision at appointing Dean, I’d say ok I’ll do it.  However, don’t think for a minute I’ll be around putting on a brave face and taking any of the blame when it all goes tits up. 

10 minutes ago, MartockRed said:

Uncomfortable as Jon Lansdown is in front of the camera, you could tell he wasn’t happy with the appointment of Holden. Now if my old man and his very dependable right hand man told me to put aside my opinions and look happy at the decision at appointing Dean, I’d say ok I’ll do it.  However, don’t think for a minute I’ll be around putting on a brace face and taking any of the blame when it all goes tits up. 

Fair point 

28 minutes ago, Henry said:

I’ve seen it mention a few times that he is in The Caribbean the pursuing personal interests .It’s interesting why and how this appeared in the press, certainly not through Gregor’s investigational skills.

anyone know why he is there?

Sorry Henry, but who cares if JL is in the Caribbean. It beats being here at the moment!

6 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

Look I'm not here to cause any ructions but I'm just ever so slightly curious as to what our chairman's JL working day entails...

It’s slightly relevant when we’re in a global pandemic and you aren’t at work when shit is going down

43 minutes ago, MartockRed said:

Uncomfortable as Jon Lansdown is in front of the camera, you could tell he wasn’t happy with the appointment of Holden. Now if my old man and his very dependable right hand man told me to put aside my opinions and look happy at the decision at appointing Dean, I’d say ok I’ll do it.  However, don’t think for a minute I’ll be around putting on a brave face and taking any of the blame when it all goes tits up. 

If he doesn't like working for Daddy he could you know.......get a job that daddy didn't give him for the 1st ever time 

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Bloody hell that’s some impressive research, how the hell did you dig that up?!

Wasn't hard, just typed in Jon Lansdown Bermuda into google and this was the first thing in the list.

Interestingly enough one of the things I found when I searched was a comment on the Bears forum that JL was in Bermuda posted 2 weeks ago as such it's not new news to many (other than us!).

6 hours ago, RedNachos said:

It's people like jl who I detest most on this planet

No talent ability or hard work. Leaches of his father and will inherit has wealth. Don't give two ***** about this club. Crook. 

Get him out

you know him personally then?

Archived