IGNORED

Downing & Simpson only in charge of training?

Ziderarmy

Given that Mark Ashton is such a football man and the most senior employee in the club, perhaps he’s picking the team for Saturday? He brought most of them to the club so he should know the players. And now that we know that the selection tombola wasn’t taken to the North East and still has pride of place at (Mark) Ashton Gate, then why wouldn’t he want to give it a spin and prove us all wrong?!

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

These two clowns need to go ASAP.

Performances over the past 20 games have been dreadful. Absolute clueless shite. 

They were supposed to help Dean and they have both let him down badly. 

Absolutely KId

Never saw a chemistry there and the evidence from the 3 of them , on the pitch for months ,was astoundingly embarrassing

Failed Club Coaches Who fell (As most do) into part time ‘England Age Group Coaches’ as they were out of work

Bye , and good riddance

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

Given that Mark Ashton is such a football man and the most senior employee in the club, perhaps he’s picking the team for Saturday? He brought most of them to the club so he should know the players. And now that we know that the selection tombola wasn’t taken to the North East and still has pride of place at (Mark) Ashton Gate, then why wouldn’t he want to give it a spin and prove us all wrong?!

...... then that would be the first time in my life I’d want to see us get a good dicking.  

See how the slimey b*****d talks his way out of that one?

This was the immediate nuance I picked up on in the statement last night as well. Every time a manager goes the statement is about “caretaker charge”. Not this time. 

Leads me to hope that we may have someone by the weekend. I’m guessing SL had already started progressing post Watford, and the abject limpness of Reading has meant he expedited Holdens removal.

Either way, it can’t take six weeks and has to end in Simpson and Downing also leaving the club.

Archived