IGNORED

Who is available? genuine options. Who's your realistic next HC

Robin-hugh-blind

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

No offence, but the title of your post says "genuine options" and you name two managers that definitely won't be coming here...

Who would be your prediction? Do you think we will go for a name, experience or someone like Ryan Lowe?

I’d like to think they’ll swallow their pride and go for someone experienced and ready ala Cook. If he’s already been rejected in the summer for Holden he may not want to try again.

If you’d asked me a year ago I’d have said Adkins. A few promotions on his cv and promotion to the premier league whilst developing younger players(at the time) like Lalana, Schneiderlin, Ward-prowse ect. Yes he struggled at hull but they were a club that had bigger issues and in free fall. My worry is, are we now also another club like that? History shows that we’re almost due a relegation back to the third tier.

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

Who would be your prediction? Do you think we will go for a name, experience or someone like Ryan Lowe?

I’d like to think they’ll swallow their pride and go for someone experienced and ready ala Cook. If he’s already been rejected in the summer for Holden he may not want to try again.

Paul cook is a no for me anyway, this next appointment has to be one of intent and a manager that has a promotion to the PL on his CV 

3 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Big rumours of Darren Moore tonight.

Darren Moore would not be a rumour if it wasn't true in my opinion.

He's mates with Mark Ashton from his West Brom days. If we go for him, the OTIB servers will overheat. 

Also, there would be nothing more Bristol City than appointing a Manager who just got spanked 4-1 by Lee Johnson!

Archived