IGNORED

Runners and Riders - New Manager Poll

Dynamite Red

Next City Manager   

1030 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, RedNachos said:

His most recent job was a failure with apoel nicosea and not flying with last year's play off semi finalists Cardiff. No real step up. 

You realise he’s unbeaten at Cardiff who were heading south when appointed , and won his last four

Do you ?

Is that the extent of your knowledge about him ?

You seen his CV by any chance ?

His most recent job was a failure with apoel nicosea and not flying with last year's play off semi finalists Cardiff. No real step up. 

Not my choice either, but "not flying with Cardiff" ..? 

P6, W4, D2, L0. 

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

You realise he’s unbeaten at Cardiff who were heading south when appointed , and won his last four

Do you ?

Is that the extent of your knowledge about him ?

You seen his CV by any chance ?

Ay. Pardew had a fair few jobs, but I wouldn't like him. Like I said that's what's expected with Thai Cardiff team. Ireland, ispwixh, apoel, Millwall even, recent failures to put it bluntly, not saying he's a bad manager but too much of a quick fix for me. 

Ay. Pardew had a fair few jobs, but I wouldn't like him. Like I said that's what's expected with Thai Cardiff team. Ireland, ispwixh, apoel, Millwall even, recent failures to put it bluntly, not saying he's a bad manager but too much of a quick fix for me. 

You do realise that we are cartwheeling towards relegation?

A quick fix is fine.

5 minutes ago, ben91tucker said:

Screenshot_20210216-235717_Twitter.thumb.jpg.e130344ba218f51fb498ba3ca36cb39a.jpg

Not a clue who the bloke reporting is but just seen this 

You mean the Alex Neil who has overseen as many defeats in as many games this season as Dean Holden? I would suggest his stock has fallen somewhat and this a wind-up from a Preston fan keen to get rid of Neil.

Just for once I’d love us to appoint a proper manager. Someone who would command respect. Someone the players would respond to immediately. Someone who’s been there, done it. Someone who knows the division inside out and has the reputation to draw quality players to the club that we otherwise wouldn’t be able to. Someone who knows exactly how they want to play and puts a team together to play that way.

McCarthy or Howe would be my picks on that list.

I know I’m a naive fool by the way.

Just now, Superjack said:

You do realise that we are cartwheeling towards relegation?

A quick fix is fine.

We ain't getting relegated if we get 2 or 3 more wins which should be more than achievable with anyone in charge. Maybe someone on a toll the end of the season then look in the summer for a long term boss. 

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Just for once I’d love us to appoint a proper manager. Someone who would command respect. Someone the players would respond to immediately. Someone who’s been there, done it. Someone who knows the division inside out and has the reputation to draw quality players to the club that we otherwise wouldn’t be able to. Someone who knows exactly how they want to play and puts a team together to play that way.

McCarthy or Howe would be my picks on that list.

I know I’m a naive fool by the way.

The depressing thing is, thats chris hughton

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

You need a lot more to build a Brentford or Norwich than just a new HC

Ay, that's exactly true. But we need a new approach, coaching staff. Recruitment team and hopefully director. Overhaul in the summer, head coach at the forefront. 

No doubt we'll get Tony sodding pulis though. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

You mean the Alex Neil who has overseen as many defeats in as many games this season as Dean Holden? I would suggest his stock has fallen somewhat and this a wind-up from a Preston fan kern to get rid of Neil.

If you're on about the person tweeting its a mirror journalist

Archived