IGNORED

For those of you....

Lenners

....that for months continued to ignore the poor performances and the trend that was following the exact same was that the previous two seasons went under Lee Johnson, and called those of us that dared to raise our concerns about it “drama queens” and even in some case “Gasheads”, I really hope this is a wake up call for you as fans when judging the performance of the next manager.

The shite that was being served up was never sustainable, without Daniel Bentley I dread to think where we’d be under Holden.

Stop settling for such abject rubbish, we deserve better as fans. We deserved to be entertained.

David Wagner. Alex Neil. Paul Cook.

Make a statement Steve Lansdown, go and get one of these managers that will bring good football and good times back to our cracking new ground, because it’s been far too ****ing long.

1 minute ago, Lenners said:

....that for months continued to ignore the poor performances and the trend that was following the exact same was that the previous two seasons went under Lee Johnson, and called those of us that dared to raise our concerns about it “drama queens” and even in some case “Gasheads”, I really hope this is a wake up call for you as fans when judging the performance of the next manager.

The shite that was being served up was never sustainable, without Daniel Bentley I dread to think where we’d be under Holden.

Stop settling for such abject rubbish, we deserve better as fans. We deserved to be entertained.

Make a statement Steve Lansdown, go and get one of these managers that will bring good football and good times back to our cracking new ground, because it’s been far too ****ing long.

Don't necessarily agree with your choices (wouldn't mind Cook, not gonna happen), but your sentiment is spot on.

Just now, RedNachos said:

Just put your thoughts in the already created threads like everyone else. 

Does it really matter?

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

Any good points that may be in your post completely nullified by starting a new thread to goad other posters 

I literally couldn’t care less, the amount of abuse that those of us got on here for daring to voice an opinion that wasn’t lapping up the shite football that was being served up was wrong.

1 minute ago, Lenners said:

I literally couldn’t care less, the amount of abuse that those of us got on here for daring to voice an opinion that wasn’t lapping up the shite football that was being served up was wrong.

Yeah I think you could as you wouldn’t be telling us now. 

However it was awful. Everyone knew it, we watched it. Some said he’s got to go earlier than others. Some stayed behind him longer due to the injuries. Nevertheless he couldnt even produce a team that could do the basic stuff at the end!

It’s done now. We are moving on!

Who do you fancy for it?

11 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Yeah I think you could as you wouldn’t be telling us now. 

However it was awful. Everyone knew it, we watched it. Some said he’s got to go earlier than others. Some stayed behind him longer due to the injuries. Nevertheless he couldnt even produce a team that could do the basic stuff at the end!

It’s done now. We are moving on!

Who do you fancy for it?

I don’t trust Ashton, Jon or Steve Lansdown as collective to make the right appointment mate.

I would love Wagner personally. Cook too, but Lansdown won’t appoint him.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us gamble again on a young coach like Derby have with Rooney.

Terry springs to mind. Rio’s recently completed his coaching badges too.

I still stand by the Holden team I saw back end of last season and first 6-8 this season was a very different City to under LJ.  But he’s lost his way, maybe he never had it and got lucky.

But boy have we got some weak footballers in our squad, mentally and physically.  That’s gonna be a big challenge for the new boss.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

I still stand by the Holden team I saw back end of last season and first 6-8 this season was a very different City to under LJ.  But he’s lost his way, maybe he never had it and got lucky.

But boy have we got some weak footballers in our squad, mentally and physically.  That’s gonna be a big challenge for the new boss.

You could see the football he wanted to play in those games at the back end of last season and start of this but it just evaporated with the injury crisis and it seemed to become about just getting through the crisis and it just got worse and worse.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The sameplayers who tweeted and behind the scenes undoubtedly influenced his appointment

Threw him under the bus

How nice

Spineles *****s

8 minutes ago, Lenners said:

I don’t trust Ashton, Jon or Steve Lansdown as collective to make the right appointment mate.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us gamble again on a young coach like Derby have with Rooney.

Yeah. You maybe right! However if he goes for something akin to LJ/Holden the supporters won’t be happy and SL knows that. Plus of course he looks like a Dick for bringing in LJ and approving DH and watching them, particularly LJ, throw his money away enabled by Ashton 

Its clear now Jon L is as remote as an aboriginal tribesman in the outback and not even a semi meaningful factor  

My thought is, he already has a name in his head. I hope it’s Eddie Howe, but he might not fancy it. One of yours might be good too. 

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Yeah. You maybe right! However if he goes for something akin to LJ/Holden the supporters won’t be happy and SL knows that. Plus of course he looks like a Dick for bringing in LJ and approving DH and watching them, particularly LJ, throw his money away enabled by Ashton 

Its clear now Jon L is as remote as an aboriginal tribesman in the outback and not even a semi meaningful factor  

My thought is, he already has a name in his head. I hope it’s Eddie Howe, but he might not fancy it. One of yours might be good too. 

My thought is, either the majority of the fanbase will be disappointed, or it will be Frank Lampard, in which case I will be.

Just now, Superjack said:

My thought is, either the majority of the fanbase will be disappointed, or it will be Frank Lampard, in which case I will be.

Wow Lampard would certainly be a statement. I wouldn’t want him, but if it were him I wouldn’t be starting negative threads that’s for sure

1 hour ago, Lenners said:

Wagner is Dogshit!

4 hours ago, Lenners said:

Oh please, no, we are not an experiment. We need experience.

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

How have we ended up with so many weak footballers when the club insist it instigates such a forensic look into making sure they have the right DNA?!! Or are the recruitment aspects of our club weak, therefore the players  DNA is a perfect match.

Archived