IGNORED

If not Paul Cook, then who?

And Its Smith

If not Paul Cook, then who?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out of the list you have suggested, for someone to keep us up this season, which is now the only requirement, I would say Adkins on a short term basis. He’s the only one to have won promotion to the Premier League (with Southampton) and did a a similar job to what we need in keeping Hull at this level when he took over there.

Said it in the summer, I'll say it again...

If you're wetting yourself about Cook who 3 months before leaving Wigan all their fans wanted him gone. Then you would also be delighted with Lowe who only knows success in his career. 2 promotions in his first 2 seasons and now chasing the play offs for three in three. Plays great football too.

Just now, Kibs said:

You might be very disappointed when we do make an announcement ?

Might haha... I have no doubt this shithouse club will make a shambolic decision once again

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Interesting that Ryan Lowe seems to be the most popular choice.  Surprising.  Wouldn’t mind it.  

Why? why would you not mind that?

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

It’s a list of realistic options minus Cook, who seems to be the overwhelming favourite.  I left out any unrealistic choices for reasons that are hopefully obvious 

Personally I admire your realism. 
Anyone thinking that Eddie Howe would be remotely interested in coming here (or that we’d go for him) really should get on the smelling salts. 

1 minute ago, KeepUpLino said:

Might haha... I have no doubt this shithouse club will make a shambolic decision once again

Why? why would you not mind that?

Lots of people seem to talk highly of him and I’m not one of these fans who seem to think that the only managers who can get us promoted are ones who have done it before. That’s not how it works

Anyway, my main want is good football and playing youngsters. Promotion is secondary for me 

Archived