IGNORED

Saturday

daored

Will be interesting - just how many have actually got pride in the shirt!

for so long it’s looked like quite a few of them could not be arsed to give their all.

Could be a problem in that the men that shine will perhaps show their lack of loyalty to the club in the past!

We all have our opinions on where we have failed- the players know best where they have been total shits and stolen a wage - any volunteers for transfer listing? I doubt it

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

How about a different poster, picked at random ,  from OTIB , each game ?

We might not get many points , but boy would it be entertaining on here for the rest of the season ?

?

MDT would be hilarious.  Posters slagging off their own teaming tactics.

NOT that I'd want it from a tactical or team selection POV.

Probably more of a passing thought than sensible but it'd be nice if SL gave them a rocket.

Out of contract? Playing for your future and you must play consistently application wise.

More complex with those under contract of course but these players particularly the first team, probably less so some of the younger ones, they are paid quite handsomely.

How many games in recent weeks have they truly earned it? You can lose games obviously it's football, but it's the manner of it.

We need Hunt at RB / RWB ay Vyner's crossing is abysmal, perhaps Sess's speed might mean he can cover LB / LWB?

Midfield Nagy / Massengo / Palmer / Bakinson  NOT Vyner / Pato, or most of all that total waste of time signing Lansbury!

Stop playing Fammy, he is not interested. I'd really love Bell (who has pace to burn) be given a proper chance, but maybe that's too much of a leap, so Wells and Semenyo to start but Bell to come on with plenty of time left if Wells is not up for it.

Archived