IGNORED

Jokanovich

Banjo Island

17 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

I have one word for you:

Qatar.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Indeed, but his contract expires in June.

If he was up for this, he'd be right at the top of my list. 

• promoted to the PL twice (with Watford and Fulham)
  • played top-flight football in England and Spain
  • 64 caps for Yugoslavia

What's not to like?

13 minutes ago, tin said:

Indeed, but his contract expires in June.

If he was up for this, he'd be right at the top of my list. 

• promoted to the PL twice (with Watford and Fulham)
  • played top-flight football in England and Spain
  • 64 caps for Yugoslavia

What's not to like?

Oh I'd take him for sure - but even if he leaves, it's from a bumper $$$$$$$$ pay packet, no chance IMO would he come here for 500k a year and modest transfer budget to blood academy players.

1 minute ago, RobArnold10 said:

Would actually be my preferred choice, wanted him last summer and would be all in for him again now, but he’s being paid well in the desert, can’t see it.

I’m not sure how well he’s being paid currently would necessarily be the be all and end all (and as said, contract expires in June)

Jokanovic is of the generation that played his entire career at a time when money was swimming around football, even for average players, at prem level. He’ll be comfortably wealthy with no need to work again - so it’ll be about the challenge and enjoyment.

Not saying he’ll come or be in the frame, but finances wouldn’t rule it out.

I wish. Great Manager. 

It's where I would hope we're looking but can't see it.

Him, Cook, Howe I would be more than happy with. Going against the common view, after reading the Imps fans forum, the fact they really want Appleton to stay makes me think slightly less -vely about him.

Jokanovic would be awesome 

Would be one of, if not the top choices for a lot of supporters given his history, and style of football. 

That tweet however, looks as genuine as one by the Queen telling the world that Harry isn't really Charles' son after all, and as a result can't lay claim to anything!!

I know this is likely to be “fake news” but it got be thinking...

if the best candidate wasn’t available until June... would you wait? Would you trust Simpson/Downing.... Tinnion maybe to see us safe?

I think I would... that would open the door to other names such as Jokanovich, McCarthy, Warnock and who knows who else? 

Archived