IGNORED

Barnsley (H) - Sat 20th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

Bristol Sport Customer Survey  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Barnsley Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Who do you TRUST the MOST to pick the next head coach?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/20/21 at 15:01

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Lansbury just looks so unfit. The control then and how slow he was to then make sure he got to it. Bloody hell what's he doing in there.

It’s absolutely staggering that he keeps getting picked. Loud ironic cheers all round in my house just now as he finally gets taken off. 

13 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Think we also have to question the players mental strength during all of this. I'm not sure Pep could improve this. The lack of basic football quality on the pitch is astonishing. If this is a what the Bristol City team are like and they've somehow forgotten how to play basic football, then it's time for them all to go and we start again when the new man arrives.  Might be easier just to start a fresh rather that let the rot spread for longer.

Not many of this lot deserve their pay or to wear the shirts.

Careful, we don’t want to destroy this culture now, do we?!

1 hour ago, grifty said:

I'd get playing Vyner in midfield if we played with 4 at the back and the full backs push right up, but Vyner in midfield with 5 at the back and full backs who don't get into the opposition half just means we have a minimum of 7 defensive players on the pitch.

So would I if it worked, the facts are it hasn’t in any of the games he has played there!.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Christ almighty this is tragic. 

In other news, has anyone watched channel 4’s “Its a sin”? Watched a couple last night. Quite good. 

Do you remember that channel 4 documentary called out! Filmed in like 92. One was about gay racist skinheads and one was a sag

need to watch it’s a sin

Archived