IGNORED

Barnsley (H) - Sat 20th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

Bristol Sport Customer Survey  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Barnsley Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Who do you TRUST the MOST to pick the next head coach?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/20/21 at 15:01

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Only good coming out of this is we may see a new man in sooner than planned

and this is my worry-taking 6 weeks to find the wrong man - how wrong can it get after 6 days?

I was so hoping that a win today would least give everyone breathing space.

Have never ever known such a spectacular nosedive from a lofty position.There's alot more wrong than the Management team when the players give up.

Can only go by listening the game on Radio Bris but there sounds like no real change in our style of play versus when DH was manager. Still tepid sidewards and possession based football with no attacking intent. Again, I can only go on the radio description so perhaps those watching on Robins Tv would see it differently.

One positive that can come from today though is that clearly Simpson and Downing aren't candidates for the job permanently. Now if we can just steer well clear of Appleton, and veer into the path of Pearson I'd be quite content. However I can't see it happening really.

Massive clear out in the summer is a slight positive as well. We need to go back to basics I feel - 22 to 25 man squad, ideally 20 senior pros and 5 academy graduates, supplemented by loans only as and when needed.

Archived