IGNORED

Barnsley (H) - Sat 20th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

Bristol Sport Customer Survey  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Barnsley Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Who do you TRUST the MOST to pick the next head coach?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/20/21 at 15:01

Atrocious football. The 'caretakers' are not up to the job. Get a new manager in ASAP or it will be league one. I've missed match day but only for (for the past few years) the beer and the banter with friends. Had more fun this season at Clevedon town Honest football with no lack of skill. Our overpaid players constantly under performing. No leadership on the pitch. And oh for a Gerry Gow, Bobby Kellard or Paul Hartley. No bite, no passion and very little hope. Shame for Bristol

1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

This for me what we are seeing is the result of our poor recruitment as much as shocking managerial choices. 

I want to agree, but then how have we finished mid table the last few seasons. Either Lee (and Holden until now) have been working absolute magic, or our players aren't actually that bad.

I guess it's probably more that the players are individually good but not a team.

2 minutes ago, Jacki said:

We’ve had one shot and no corners in 88 minutes of football. Against an average mid table side.

Make no mistake, we’re in a relegation fight. Although ‘fight’ is the wrong word with this gutless shower of players. 

In fairness to Barnsley they are pretty decent at the moment. But I agree this is a total shower from us. 

Archived